5.Marrying My Boss

Dila pov:

“No one is leaving until we solve this matter!” he said making me scared, I promised dad not to tell him, I cant break my promise. I tried to come up with a lie but I didn't know what to say, “are you going to explain or what?” he asked and I think fast… what are you going to say should be really good. “sir, I think we don't work out. You and I from different worlds, we can't be a couple.. and I want us to stay professional. As we agreed on the contract.” I told him and he looked at me shocked then laughed like I said something hilarious, “good lie.” He said but when he saw my seriousness he stopped laughing. “can I ask you why?” he asked raising an eyebrow waiting for my answer. “I don't think you are hot!” I blurted out like crazy. I want a truck to roll me now… what the f does that mean, I don't think you are hot? Heck he is the hottest man on earth, slam your head to the wall maybe you could stop being stupid. He was crying out of laughter. He could roll down on the ground but he didn't thankfully, “wow, I never thought I could hear this.” He said wiping an imaginary tear. I need to escape where should I go? The window… throw my self and ground will catch me. Yeah, I will be dead. 

"As a matter of fact, I don't think we could make it together. I see your mother hates me, you think u am a gold digger and your sister think I am her chef.” I said but let me say the sister part wasn't true… she is the SWEETEST person I have met recently but I had to say something to show him I am right. “I am working as usual, if not in a restaurant. I am working in my boss house so let's stay professional so no one gets hurt.” I looked him in the eyes. “so I don't get hurt!” I added and waited for him to say something but clearly I shock him. “you can't stop saying you are a gold digger… I never ever thought of that… I might have said it just to make you angry but I never meant it. You don't want to believe, fine. But you are going to regret it.” He threatened me making me so scared. I was so freaking out inside my head. What does he mean by this… regret.. I am already regretful. I need to have a word with my brain. He walked outside and slammed the door closed. I was too afraid to follow him, so I stayed in his room and went through my phone, since I have money, I might even study at college. I looked up for colleges and put a list that I could attend. I need to ask Ashton first.

I laid on his bed as I watched videos on YouTube… I don't know when I felt asleep. I woke up on something shuffling. I blinked for a while, I saw Ashton shirtless laying beside me on the bed as he was messaging someone. I didn't move, i closed my eyes again so he won't catch me. Then I heard a ringing sound. “yeah..” I heard a girl voice. “I am about to sleep, that's why I called…”

"Good, I am tired of texting too.. and I get to hear your voice.” She said in a whole flirty mood. “oh well, how about we meet up… I need to relieve my self.” He whispered but I could hear him clearly! Like the fudge… I am right next to him. But what does he mean by relieve? Please don't be the thing I am thinking of.

"Well, your wife?” she asked, how does she know he is married? She must be a close friend.. then… friend, right? “she is open minded… what time should I come?” he asked and I really wanted to slap him. “after midnight… so my roommate will be asleep.” She said and I knew what they were going to do… god! What should I do… why I feel hurt. I am the one who said to be professional so… he got himself a girlfriend. But it was so fast, unless I slept for three decades… then it won't be.. what am I talking about?!

"I'll pick you up, we could go to an hotel… we don't want anyone to interrupt.” He told her and I wanted to slap him, sorry my bad… you interrupted my sleep. I was mad now and I couldn't sleep. As I heard the end of the call, I wanted to jump out of the bed but I didn't want him to think I heard him, I have to pretend until he fell asleep. I felt something brushes on my cheek. He then slide his hand in my hair, why the f he is touching me.. I could really use a punch in his face now. “you wanted this don't be mad, I am also a man… and I have needs.” He whispered in my ears. “don't act to be sleepy… I know you aren't..” he said and I opened my eyes as I saw his face inches away, “I am not a slut! You go to your slut and F her.” I spat jumping out of the bed, he grabbed my elbow and pulled me down that I fell on the bed hard and he climbed above me. “you are jealous.” He stated smirking, “No, I am not.” I replied trying to get out of his embrace. “yes you are,” his smirk grew wider. “get off me.” I clenched my teeth.