ch11. marrying my boss *Final*

Two months later:

It was our midterm, I was having a really hard time in this freaking exams.. Ashton was very understanding, he would stay awake until I sleep. And he would make me breakfast in the morning, I couldn't be more thankful for an amazing husband. I was madly in love with him.

I heard the door opened and closed. "Ashton?" I called and I saw him coming to the living room. He was sad and angry. "what's wrong?" I asked and he huffed. "I told Alexandra... I freaking told her that you have exams so she shouldn't put a freaking appointment with the most important client in my company... and to make it worse I have to fly across the ocean to meet him!" he said frustrated. "what's wrong with meeting him?" I asked and he put his head in his hands. "You can't come with me!" he whined and I blinked at him. "yeah... so what?" I asked again, I don't understand. "I will miss you... and you might need me to explain something or to cuddle with when you get sad.." he pouted like a freaking cute babe. I laughed sitting beside him and hugging him. "it's fine, you have a very important meeting... I could stay here for a couple of days alone... and I can take care of myself." I assured him but he was still pouting.

That night I helped him pack and we stayed all night together. in the morning, I made breakfast and coffee. He kissed me goodbye and hugged me for an hour till he went out.

I had exam Tomorrow, and the next week I had two subjects also... I went back to studying.

When I came out of the exam, I saw Clarissa his mother waiting for me. "hey Dila, I wanted someone to accompany me with shopping." She said and I nodded for her to continue. "you are going with me." She stated. "I have exams next week-"

"No excuses.. let's go." She said dragging me to her car, Josh stood in front of her. "where are you going?" he asked me staring at the lady suspiciously. "shopping... this is Ashton mother.." I told him and he rolled his eyes. "the B**chy Evil with horns.. " he whispered but it was clear he wanted to make her hear. "you are disrespectful young man.." she glared and I waved at him. "is that your friend?" she asked as soon as I entered the car. "yeah.. he is my bestfriend." She nodded.

After shopping she came back to Ashton place. I went to our room to rest, I was tired and Tomorrow I had to wake up early to start studying. His mother brought me tea saying she was going to leave. I said okay and she went out. I drank the tea and laid down.
She is being nice to me all of sudden and that made me scared but I think she is getting that we love each other.

I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to a loud knocking on my bedroom door. I looked at my phone, it was six-thirty. I am so freaking tired. "Come in," I said and the door burst open, my mother in law walked inside angrily. "Get out" she screamed loudly, I blinked confused. "What?" I asked her confused. She literally yanked me out of bed and pushed me to the front door. "What are you doing!" I snapped and she continued pushing me. I stumbled and fell, she pulled me out like a scumbag. There were workers in the house, they all looked at me while I am being dragged. When I was outside, she shut the door in my face. What's going on? That's all I wanted to ask.

I looked at my now cracked phone and sighed, I called my best friend the only one who would pick me up without hesitation or questions. "hey.." he said sleepy, "Josh.." I whispered before starting to cry. "sh**. What happened?" He asked me fully awake. "can you pick me up?" I asked and then I heard him say, he is on his way. I waited for him for not only ten minutes before his car shows up. I went inside and he looked at me confused. "oh my! What is going on?" He asked me worried, I looked away, "I have no idea... I woke to my mother in law dragging me outside the house and shutting the door in my face." I said and he looked angry.