Party time

/that night/
Zed was watching me closely so I didn't sneak out. I turned around to see Willa sitting on my bed.

"Why aren't you dressed" Willa asked.

"I can't choose a dress" I said

"You look good in anything" Willa said

I chose to wear the purple one.

"Willa hide zed's coming" I said

Willa hid under my bed. "Why are you in that dress" zed asked. "I wanted to see what it looked like on me" I said. Zed walked out Willa got from under my bed. We climbed out the window. Went to go get Addison.

"Come with us" Willa said

"What's so important" Addison said

"You are" Wyatt said

We made our way to the wolves den. "This is our language Awooo that means hello" Wyatt said. "Awoooo that means hello wolves how are you" I said. Willa looked at me. "Little pup how do you know what that means" Willa asked. "I just know" I said. The wolves started to sing.

Addison got a new look it looks better than what she usually wears. Willa told us she believes Addison might be the great alpha. She gives Addison a necklace and gives her a day to decide if she wants to be a wolf.
/my outfit/

Zed ran to me and Addison and jumped in front of me

Zed ran to me and Addison and jumped in front of me. "Zed what are you doing" I yelled. Zed took off his Z-band. "Wolves on my command" Willa yelled. The wolves eyes were glowing yellow. Addison ran to go get zed's Z-band she threw it to me I put it on zeds wrist. "Zed we want to be here" I said to zed. I said. "What you want to be here" zed said. "Addison you texted help" Bree said. "I needed help on the chemistry homework didn't you see the Becker emoji" Addison said. "Oh now i do"Bree said. I ran to Willa she picked me up and kissed me. Zed looked mad he came to me threw me over his shoulder. "Put me down" I yelled. "No your suppose to be at home" zed said. We got home zed set me down on the couch. "Go to your room" zed demands. I run upstairs I close my door. I see Willa sitting on my beanbag. "Why are you here" I whispered so zed wouldn't hear. "I can let sleep sad" Willa said. I took a shower a few moments later I went to bed in Willas arms.
/Next morning/
I got in the shower put on my outfit.

I went downstairs to go get food

I went downstairs to go get food. I got a piece of bacon and some eggs and fruit. I saw Willa I ran to her.

"Hey little pup" Willa said

"Why did you leave early this morning" I asked.

"So zed wouldn't see me" she said

"My legs hurt" I whined

"Hop on" Willa said bending down

I got on Willas back we got to school. I saw a poster of zed with his veins out. I went to class people looked at me and Willa who were holding hands. Me and Willa took a seat I the back of the class. The teacher wasn't talking about nothing so I put my earbuds in and listed to my music.

"Little pup why are you not paying attention" Willa asked

"School is boring" I said

"Well you need to pay attention" Willa said taking out my earbuds.

"Why did you do that" I whined

"Because you need to pay attention" Willa said