Home school

Zara is 3 months pregnant
/morning/
I woke up and put on some leggings and one of Willas hoodies. No one in school knows That me and Addison are pregnant except for my friends. Me and Addison were watching movies. We did our online classes. I made me a cup of tea and biscuits. My dad went to work Zoey went to school so did zed. Willa and zed said they was going to stop by and grab us some ramen. I was sleeping when I heard a knock on the door I went to see who it is it was zed and Willa and zed with the food. I opened the door and snatched the food.

"Addison foods here" I yelled

Addison came running downstairs.

"Yay food" addie said

We sat down and ate our food. Zed and Willa said they got out of school early to spend the rest of the day home. Zed went to go get Zoey from school.

/Six months later/
Sorry 😐
Zara is 9 months pregnant

Me and Willa are married now. Me and Addison had packed our baby bags for the hospital. I was going downstairs when my water broke.

"Willa ahhhh" I yelled

"Yes sweetheart" she said

"My ow... water just broke oww" I said

We went to the hospital I was in labor for twelve hours. After I gave birth to my precious baby girl. Addison and zed and my dad came in the room. We named our baby girl willow. Addisons water broke they said she was in labor for eight hours. They put her in my room and her baby Ava. Ava has green hair willow has black hair with a white Streak.

"Baby she is so cute" Willa said

"You did good sis" zed said

"Aww two grand babies" my dad said

/9 days later/
It was time to go home I put willow in her car seat. Addison put her baby girl Ava in her car seat. Me and Addison sat in the back. We got home my dad made a nursery for both the babies to share. Addison parents kicked her out so she lives with us. We were bring our babies to school in a 3 month so people can see them.
/Another time skip sorry/

/3 months later/
Ava and Willow are 3 months we were getting dressed.

/Avas outfit/

/willows outfit/

/willows outfit/

/Zara's outfit/

/Addison outfit/

/Addison outfit/

We had our babies in our baby carriers

We had our babies in our baby carriers. Willa and Zed drove us to school. We got out people were shocked mostly the other wolf pack. We walked to our fourth period class which was health with coach harris.

"Class today we will be doing a baby project" he said

"Willa,Zed,Addison and Zara you guys will not be having to do the project seeing that you guys are already parents" he said

Willow woke up crying in the middle of the class.

"Let me go change her" Willa said

"Thanks babe" I said

Willa came back

"Zara,Zed,Addison,Willa will you guys demonstrate how to take care of a baby. He asked

We walked up to the front of the class and showed the class some basics of parenting.

/At lunch/
It was time for lunch Willa was sitting with the pack. The aceys keep looking at us. I was feeding willow baby food so was Addison.

"Hey freak looks like you can't be cheer captain anymore. Jacey said

Ava and willow both flung their food at the aceys.

"Ahhh your stupid babies just flung food at me" Lacey said

"What did you say about my nieces" Wyatt and Bucky said

"Why did you say about my child" Zed and Willa said

"Guys leave it there not worth it" I said

We went home stopped by some houses. Willa told me she was stepping down from her alpaca position since her parents were back to good health. We all were talking about moving in together. Zed got a job so did Willa. They have been working since the babies were born. Willa got a job as a UPS driver zed is working at Olive Garden. We found a nice house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.