<22>

"EM! Stop! I can handle any more tickling!" I'm yelling over the music as Ember continues to chase me around tickling me until I can't breathe

Between the dancing, moving things around to keep these boys from breaking anything, playing all of sky's instruments, and their constant need for food, I'm feeling tired.

Ember seems hell bent on keeping his hands on me at all times. After my escape attempt, I am near him at all times.

It's cute though.

I smile big as I watch Ember and Vik fight over who gets to play a song next.

Rosette rolls her eyes and huffs before walking up to Vik, "Lovebug! DROP IT!" He instantly drops the control on the group and glares at Ember who quickly tries to snatch It away but I get to it first.

Lovebug? Really? I still can't get over that nickname.

I can't help but laugh.

Ember frowns at me, "Mate, please, my turn..." His puppy dog eyes are almost to much.

Almost.

I take a deep breath and click the remote. I begin searching through all the songs we've listened to already. Such an eclectic group of songs.

"You know what? I don't think Bowmani has had a chance in a while..." I turn and smile at what I thought would be Bowmani and Jenn snuggling on the couch. Instead I'm met with no one.

I furrow my brows which gives Ember just enough time to grab the remote and begin pressing buttons wildly.

I roll my eyes and look over at Rosette who is shaking her head and laughing. "Hey? Where is everyone?" I ask her, genuinely curious as to why Vik and Rosette are the only ones left.

She shrugs, "It's nearly 3:30am, and honestly Ember and Vik are the most energetic. Everyone else is probably- Um- you know..." She begins to turn red as my confused self tries to figure out what she's saying. She continues on, "It's fine, don't worry about it, ok? But- I should get Vik to the room soon..."

One on one time with Ember?

I can feel the heat rise to my face.

I move in to give her a hug. "Sure. It's no biggie. Maybe I'll show Ember some of my drawings then head to bed."

She nods her head. "Just, um-, you know Ember will want to sleep with you right? He's not going to go to bed in his own room. I mean he hasn't slept in his own room since you've been here but—"

"Wait what?" I interject, confused.

Isn't his room next to mine?

She giggles and rolls her eyes. "He has a royal room, on the other side of the castle, next to the offices. Once he is mated to you, then you guys will have a condo space..." She trailed off after seeing my eyes gloss over.