Chapter 3 - Jonah.

The day started the same as any other. I got up out of bed and watered the crops. I would usually stay behind on the farm for a while because all of my chores were done, but today I was going into town again. Yesterday I noticed postings by what looked like a shop/house/clinic. As I got closer to the shops, it read "Pierres" and a blue plus, so probably a hospital/clinic. It was a calendar! It had everyone's birthday, and with that I was determined to get everyone things for their birthdays. The closest was Lewis. He seems like an old fashioned guy. I'll find him something he'd like. Then I was looking through and something read "egg festival." I knew it was soon and it existed but I didn't expect it to be this soon! Back to Lewis...

_-•*after searching for a present*•-_

After two hours of searching I came up with a wild horseradish, dandelions and leeks... I decided to stick to the flowers.

I walked inside, but a cute bow on the flowers and flopped on my bed. This whole day, I didn't see him. Do I miss him.? No, we barely talked! I... I wanna get closer to him. He seems so nice... Shane. His character looks interesting. Besides these thoughts, I guess tomorrow I'll snoop around! Snoop makes it seem weird... I'll... explore! That's the word! I started to daze off into a sleep when suddenly...
-
-
-
-
-
BZZZT
    BZZZT
        BZZZT
-
-
-
-
-

Oh! Jonah... I completely forgot!

"Hello? Y/N?"

"Hey Jonah... Sorry I forgot."

"No, it's fine. But tell me! How's life on the farm!"

"Well, it's better than slaving away for Joja! Too bad there's a Joja in the town..."

"Aww that sucks! Well, meet anyone cute.?"

"Well, no."

"Why do you start every sentence with well?"

"PPSHHHH! SHUSH!"

"Hahah, anyways... anyone your interested in?"

"There's this one guy... his name is shane-"

"OOOOOOOO! CRUSH!"

"No- let me finish. He seemed sad. Sad and depressed. He's middle aged though."

"AND YOUR 18!"

"Jonah- no."

"WHY NOT!"

"Jonah that's bad."

"Ugh fine! Then why are you talking about him?"

"Because I want to help him! Is that so bad?"

"Whatever. Your boring."

"Yeah ok Jonah. You go do you. Bye."

"NO DONT YOU HANG UP ON M-"

—Beep—

And with that, all that was left was sleep.

SORRY IT WAS SHORT, I've been busy but I'll get back to writing! Thanks!