68.

"Innie, baby, I'm here!! Come on, greet your Hyung!!" Jisung yelled at Jeongin from the other side of the street.

The younger pretended to hide his face from the passers-by as he crossed the road. That was one reason why he hated going out with Jisung. He would never waste an opportunity to embarrass him.

"Yeah, hi. I'm here now, please stop being annoying." Jeongin sputtered.

"Haha, you wish."

They began walking towards the subway. A few moments later he asked.

"Anyway, how's your ankle, can you walk?"

Jisung looked at his foot. Jeongin followed his gaze. A white bandage was sticking out from one of his old worn-out white sneakers.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's fine, I mean for now it doesn't hurt." He tugged at it and shrugged after contemplating for a while.

Jeongin rolled his eyes. "Why do you still wear those shoes, you look like a stray who just dug up from the trash."

"Thanks, you look great yourself." Jisung snorted. "Besides, I'm a stray kid after all hehe."

"Shut up, you think you're funny, right?"

"Aw come on Innie~, donut be mean to your elder."

"You're older by like one year, that doesn't count."

"Hey, of course, it counts!! Every day counts."

"Whatever." Said Jeongin as they got on the train.

"..."

"Oh, I forgot to ask earlier. Who's that friend of yours we're meeting today?" Jisung asked.

"Well..."

"??"

"You'll see."

"What the hell, Innie why can't you just tell me."

"No."

And just like that, he ignored Jisung, who glared at him in disbelief.

'Innie is acting strangely today.' Jisung thought to himself.

Then an idea came to him.

'Innie's taking someone out on a date !! But he's too shy to go alone so he invited me too.'

He thought about it for a while and smiled to himself.

It would make sense, Jeongin really didn't have any friends other than them so that excuse was not really believable. This was the only logical explanation, according to Jisung.

"Aiya Innie, it's okay I understand, you don't have to hide it from me."

Jeongin quickly turned around his head.

"Y-you already know? What?? But he said he didn't want you to know. I thought he didn't tell you?"

"Silly child, he didn't need to tell me anything, of course, I would know sooner or later."

'You should have known later, not sooner.' Jeongin frowned in confusion.

Jisung put his arm around his shoulder and continued confidently.

"By the way, they're a he, right? To be honest I always thought you were the only straight in our group but oh well, your Hyung supports you anyway."

"..."

Jeongin didn't get it at first, but then he realized that Jisung jumped to some weird conclusion.

He sighed. "Jisun-"

But Jisung didn't listen to him, he just kept on talking.

In the meantime, they have already come to Myeongdong and headed towards the shops.

"Don't worry, there's no need to be nervous, this Hyung will give you some dating advice."

"I don't n-"

"Hush, let me talk. First, you need to smile. Second, laugh a lot, even if it's not funny. Third, try to be honest and true to yourself, people don't like fakes. Fourth-"

"Jisung, what the hell?? Where did you even get this useless advice from? Some quora for desperate girls?"

Jisung was offended.

"Look, I'm just trying to help you. Besides, I'm a desperate gay, so what's the difference. At the end of the day, we all just want sum d-"

"Please stop."

Jeongin rolled his eyes and took out his phone. He started typing and continued.

"Also, being true to yourself and faking laugh doesn't go together, you can't do both."

Jisung humphed. "That's not true, you could try..." Then he thought about it more. "...maybe."

"Whatever, it doesn't matter, it's not like your advice would work anyway." He finished texting and looked up.

Jisung said sulkily. "Well, for your information, it worked perfectly fine."

"How so?" Jeongin sneered.

"I already have a boyfriend!"

"Oh really?" A voice called.

"Yeah, he lives far away but-" Jisung stopped mid-sentence. He turned around. "Who-"

A few meters behind him stood a handsome young man with a playful smirk on his face. He was unfamiliar but at the same time, Jisung felt like he had already seen him somewhere before.

Just as he was about to ask, the realization hit him like a rock.

His eyes widened as he stuttered in shock.

"M-minho?"

.

Minho's face is a masterpiece sculpted by God himself wbk