69.

Jisung was shook to the core. Minho was the last person who'd he expect to come. He stood there, even more beautiful than in the photos.

"What... Why... When?" Jisung's last brain cell was malfunctioning, not able to process the beauty in front of him. And so Jisung turned to Jeongin.

"Innie what is this suppose-" He started but then he noticed that the younger has already disappeared.

'That little shit. He said he wouldn't ditch me.' Thought Jisung.

The only choice left was to turn around and face his crush.

Jisung liked Minho but he never really expected to meet him. He took him as something that is not within one's reach.

Someone that he can admire and appreciate from afar but will never get close to in real life.

"Uhm, Jisung, are you okay?" Minho asked a bit worried.

"Haha no. I MEAN YES I'M GREAT, THANKS FOR ASKING. WHAT ABOUT YOU?" Jisung panicked.

"Yeah, I'm doing great too." Minho smiled softly.

'Oh my god, Minho is here, and he's so cute, I can't believe it icantbelieveit icantbeliveiticant-' Jisung came a bit closer.

As he proceeded to walk he misstepped and tripped on his own legs.

"AAHH"

He expected to land heavily on the ground. And even in front of his crush. Oh god, that would be so embarrassing.

But the landing never came because someone was quicker and caught him before he fell.

"Be more careful, will you? You've already hurt your ankle once, sure you don't wanna mess it up again."

Minho's voice sounded behind his ear and he felt his hot breath. He was too close. Way too close.

Jisung's face flushed with embarrassment but also he couldn't contain his excitement.

Minho literally held him in an embrace. If he looked up just a little, he would be able to see Minho's perfect features from up close.

But Minho has already pulled away and steadied him. The moment ended before it even began. Jisung felt a little disappointed but he reminded himself not to be so restless.

"Ahaha yeah, I'll be more careful, thanks for... uh... catching me?"

"Sure, thing." He gave Jisung another sweet smile.

'How can he be so nice and hot at the same time.' Thought Jisung. 'To think I came randomly past this perfect guy is really luck.'

"Anyway, what brings you here?"

"I came to Seoul yesterday and Jeongin told me you were going shopping so I thought I'd join you."

Jisung thought about how Jeongin ditched him but then he remembered that thanks to him, he could spend time alone with his crush... Jisung wasn't even mad.

"Well, that's great. Because I just needed someone to help me choose a gift for Seung. And Innie, that useless kid doesn't even stan Day6, so he wouldn't be much of a help anyway."

"Then you've come across the right person, I've been keeping up with them since their second album."

"Oh really? That's amazing, let's go." Jisung was genuinely surprised that Minho knows even Day6.