One

~~~ Delilah's POV ~~~

This is it!! The last day of University before the Christmas holidays. I have been so sick and tired of learning about the same old thing over and over again. I couldn't wait to stay at Hazel's house for the whole holiday. Hazel has been my best friend ever since she moved to Torpoint when were five. Ever since then we were inseparable.  We both moved up to London when I applied to go to Uni here.

As I walked out of my bedroom  to go and get some food from the kitchen I heard a knock on the door.

"It's unlocked" I shout as I knew it was Hazel.

"Heyyyy!" She said as she came a gave me a hug.

"Did you miss me?" I laugh.

"Of course, even tho I saw you this morning."

"Anyway what do you want? You obviously want something because you messaged me before you came around and you only do that when you want something." I said waiting for her response.

"You know your my best friend and you love me."

"No." I laughed.

"And you have been working really hard with University and you have been so busy and we never have time to do stuff together."

"We went out together yesterday."

"Still, you need a break. Its Christmas and your mine now!" She laughed.

"Oh no" I joked.

"Anyway were going to a party tonight." she mumbled hoping I wouldn't hear her.

She knows how much I hate parties. Ever since I was younger and I met Bradley. Bradley was the one who made me want to move away from Torpoint where I grew up with my friends and family.

"No! No way am I going to a party!" I exclaimed. "You know I hate going to parties."

"I know but you need to get over Bradley. Yes I know what he did to you will make it hard for you forget him but he's gone now. Out of our lives. Were in London living the great lives and he stuck living with his parents. Your probably never going to see him again." She explained. "Come on you have been working so hard and you need to just chill out and you could try and meet some new people."

"No"

"We can go shopping and I will buy you the best dress in the world."

"You will pay?" I said giving Hazel a little smile. She knew how much I like shopping for clothes. 

Hazel would always push me out of my comfort zone and sometimes I'm glad she does because I wouldn't of had the courage to move to London and go to uni here. She always knew what the best thing for me to do was. I'm so thankful that she is a part of my life. I don't know where I would be in life if I didn't have her. Its not just my life that has changed massively since we moved to London, Hazel's life has changed as well. She is actually very successful. She works in one of the most expensive restaurants in London and is making a shit ton of money. She has also has a boyfriend. A famous  boyfriend. She dating a guy called William Lenny, but we just call him will, he's a famous YouTuber. His channel is called WillNE. I have watched a couple of videos of his but only the ones with Hazel in.

--- After shopping ---

"Who's party are we actually going to?" I asked.

"Just some of Will's friends. They're YouTubers like him."

"Are you sure they will be ok with me coming?"

"Yeah. They are really excited to meet you."