PROJECT LOKI ONESHOTS: LORELEI vs. QED 4

Lorelei

Lorelei gising na, Lorelei gising na.

That sound repeatedly echoed in the four corners of the wall as it tried to wake me up from a deep slumber. It's already 6:30am, so even though I badly want to spend the rest of the day sleeping, I couldn't do anything about it. May pasok ngayon at bawal kaming malate.

I pulled out my towel from the cabinet and lazily walked inside the bathroom to take a shower. The coldness it released as I twisted the faucet, made my senses wide awake.

I finished putting up my uniform and was ready to leave after preparing. I checked the plugs that I might have not removed from the socket before getting my phone.

May isang message na kaagad doon.

From: Jamie

Lorelei!!!! Anong oras na malalate ka na!!!

Parang naririnig ko ang kanyang boses kahit text lang sa dami ng exclamation point nito. I decided not to to reply.

About ten minutes, I was already in the university. Dalawa ang gate ng eskwelahang ito. Isang back gate at 'yong front gate. I entered the back gate as the guard greeted me with a smile. I did the same.

I was in the middle of walking towards my classroom when I halted to look at the hallway where students are gathered together on left and right corners, whispering something inaudible.

Nagtataka ko silang binato ng tingin ngunit ang kanilang mga atensyon ay nasa harapan, their backs were even facing me.

I was about to take my leave, when I heard a cracking noise underneath my shoes. When I looked down, I saw a soda cans and plastic bottles scattered on the floor. Dinampot ko ang natumbang basket pati ang mga bottles na nagkalat sa paligid nito.

However, as I take them back into the basket, the squealing are getting louder. It was enough to make my ear hurt.

I slowly lifted my gaze when I got used of noise only to find four people walking toward my direction. The sun light's casting over them, making it more difficult for me to see who were they. Tanging silhoutte at ang pagtunog lamang ng kanilang mga itim na sapatos ang aking naririnig.

Until I was able to see them, I sighed.

Sila ang QED 4 ng paaralang ito. They were kind of popular because aside from intelligence and excellent performance in solving cases, is that they are good looking.

Which I really doubt.

The one who's leading their small group is none other than Loki Mendez. The arrogant and rude detective here in Clark high. Behind him are the other two members walking side by side. They are Alistair and Stein. They had this wide grin plastered on their faces which makes me irritated.

And last but not the least, the one and only Luthor Mendez, Loki's brother. Among the four he is the most serious and responsible, if I must say.

Since I was a transferee here in Clark high, natutunan ko na ang mawalan ng interes sa mga tao. I just want my life to be peaceful and normal. I just want to forget some memories from my past so I could not imagine myself worshiping these four.

"Excuse me," walang emosyong sabi ni Loki sa akin nang tignan n'ya ako. I just stared at him with my piercing eyes. I would never listen to you.

Sa kanilang apat, s'ya ang pinaka walang emosyon sa kanilang lahat. Similar to his brother. The only difference is that, his brother has this intimidating look, he's very stiff and cold according to my observations while this Loki, has this bored eyes. Walang pake sa nararamdaman ng kapwa tao n'ya. Ang sama ng tabas ng dila at higit sa lahat ay maikli ang pasensya. Parang batang kapag hindi nabigyan ng candy ay biglang magtatantrums.