Burned at the Stake

Ater that incredibly embarrassing encounter, Naruto and I walked to Ichiraku Ramen silently. We ate with curt conversation. Neither of us knew what to say.

    ‘Why was Kakashi acting so weird? Or Why were you letting him?’

    I can already imagine the interrogation Naruto would give me. That is, if he felt comfortable asking.

      Currently he looked sick to his stomach.

    When we went home Naruto had immediately gone to bed. I stayed up, trying to calm my raging heart as I thought of what just happened.

     Perhaps he didn’t run because he was drunk, but I didn’t care.

      He didn’t run.

    That was all that mattered. 

  There was a soft thump and a defeated sigh from the bedroom. Furrowing my brows I got up to check it out.

“Naruto, did you fall off the bed again-” I gasped.

     Naruto was cocooned into the blankets. No sign of awakeness from his form.

   But what made me want to scream was the man currently scourging through my drawers.

      He pulled out a matching set of a galaxy bra and panties. They were not only my best and favorite pair, but also the softest material.

     The man seemed to agree because he rubbed his fingers along the bra. My face erupted.

     It was too dark to really see the man. He obviously didn’t notice me either. He stumbled over to the bed.

      “Hey Naruto.” He slurred and I immediately recognized the voice. My eyes went wide and my face burned even more. Utterly humiliated, I tried to walk up to him.

     “Why does she own this? Does she wear it for anyone?”

     Kakashi seemed to be pouting as a jealous twinge worked its way into his husky voice. It was velvety and smooth, but clearly betraying his current state of mind.

     ‘How did he even get in?’

    I swept my gaze from his form and around the room. Spotting the open window.

     Naruto always left it open, despite my warnings. Face palming, I turned back to Kakashi. He was hunched over the bed and poking Naruto in the cheek.

      “Hey, wake up!” He whispered urgently.

     “You need to tell me! Who do I have to kill?”

     Kakashi giggled and I couldn’t help the smile.

     ‘Cute…Wait! No, no, no!’ 

    I shake my head and stomp over to Kakashi. Turning on the light as I go.

       I wasn’t worried about waking Naruto, almost nothing woke him.

    Kakashi snapped up. He spun around and lunged for me. Pulling me to him in a desperate embrace. The bra long forgotten.

      He pulled me into his lap as he fell onto the bed with a heavy plop. He’s snuggling into my neck and playing with my hair.

     He giggled again and I snorted at the sound. I moved around to get comfortable and Kakashi froze. 

      “Don’t do that.” He sounded breathless and I glanced up.

    Kakashi looked at me seriously.

    “If you do that you’ll wake it.”

      I paused for a moment before bursting out with laughter. I screeched at the top of my lungs and fell to the floor, groaning before laughing again.