| Clingy |

After a peaceful plane ride you finally arrived in Paris.

The airport wasn't very crowded as you arrived, but once everyone walked through the front doors, cameras and lights immedietly began flashing everywhere.

Sana walked next to you as you were both with the other makeup artists, nobody found it suspicious at all.

After getting to the hotel, you grabbed your keycard and went towards one of the elevators.

Before it closed your eyes spotted a hand.

"Sorry~ I'm gonna take this one as well since my room is closer to this side." Hobi smiled towards you as he pulled his suitcase next to him.

Before the door could close again Jimin and Taehyung ran inside with grins, and eventually you were standing in a tiny cramped elevator with the rest of BTS.

"Oh hi Haneun!" Jin smiled once he noticed you stuck inbetween Namjoon and Yoongi.

Your hand quickly made contact with Namjoon's as you were squished together.

The others let out a playful scoff before the doors opened to a new floor.

All of your eyes traveled to the floor level before rushing out of the doors at once, small giggles exchanged around as if it was some type of competition.

There was a long row of doors on the left side and as you saw each member walk up to their door, you realized they assigned the rooms in fanchant order, your room being the first one next to Namjoon's.

You looked over to notice Namjoon was waiting for you.

A small smile was brought to your face as you went towards your rooms.

"Do you have to leave for rehearsals soon?"

Namjoon nodded as he pulled his suitcase towards his door.

"I'm pretty sure we have to leave soon but you're coming with us during the day of the concert."

You nodded and then pulled your key out, swiping it on your door.

"Will you be okay? While you rehearse I mean.."

He nodded, a reassuring smile on his face.

You smiled before the door opened.

"I'll see you later then."

He nodded after opening his own door, you two soon being seperated by a wall.

You let out a breath of air while pulling your suitcase onto the bed, quickly opening it and placing some things on the bed.

A camera and laptop were placed down as well as a change of clothes.

You wasted no time while opening your latest project.

☆彡

A variety of photos were spread out on your laptop screen as you stared at each one of them.

Hopefully your talent and skill in photography would pay off so you could get a job doing something you love.

Your eyes scanned through any other pictures before going back to the main screen.

That ones a picture of the beach and the other one is a picture in a forest... I need a more unique one if I wanna get hired anywhere.

Before you could do anything else a knock was heard at your door. You questioned who it could be since most of the staff members were supposed to be at the stadium.