The breaking

For the next two weeks neither Ram nor Bohn could get ahold of King.

King would come to class but instead of sitting infront of Bohn like he used to, he started sitting away from him.

Mek, Boss and Tee made sure that Bohn doesn't get any chance to talk to him since King was still trying to get the pieces of his broken heart together.

Even though King tried hard not to show it on his face but everybody who knew him could see the emptiness behind his smile.

Ram would always run towards King's class after the end of his classes to catch a glimpse of his senior but everytime he managed to do that, he'll only felt more guilty.

King looked bad when he first appeared after the incident. He had dark circles under his eyes and a bandage on his hand.

Now his eyes were almost dull, empty like he has thrown away every emotion out of his body.

The only time when he showed any emotion was his smile whenever somebody asked him if he was feeling okay.

A smile which never reached his eyes or lightened up his whole face like before. It was worse this way, King looked like he has stopped feeling anything and everything altogether and none of his friends liked the very idea of it.

Then one day the news of King collapsing in the middle of the canteen made it to everybody's ears in the university and suddenly all of them were talking about him, because King was definitely popular with his good looks and good grades, people often referred to him as the "God King" of engineering.

Ram and Bohn were trying to get Duen to talk to them at that time and Phu came running towards them and gave them the news.

Mek, Boss and Tee took King to the hospital and Thara immediately took over from there.

Frong who was there to meet his boyfriend saw the familiar faces and walked towards them.

"What happened to him?", Frong asked to nobody in particular.

"He's going through it", Boss whispered and Frong raised an eyebrow in question.

"You know, life. He's going through life", Mek said covering up what his boyfriend said because it was not there place to tell anybody about King's personal life.

"He should really let loose sometimes. By the way where is Bohn? And Ram? Isn't he like King's boyfriend?", Frong asked.

"Where is he?"
"How is he?"
"What happened?"
Bohn, Ram and Duen asked simultaneously running towards them.

"Talk of the devil and he shall appear", Frong whispered seeing Bohn.

"What are you two doing here?", Mek said angrily looking between Ram and Bohn.

"It's not the time to worry about what we're doing here but...", Bohn started to say but Thara came out after checking up on King and all of them immediately surrounded him to know about King's condition.

"He'll be okay. He looks like he hasn't eaten his meals on time and the eye bags under his eyes suggests he's not sleeping well from the last couple of days. Is something troubling him?", Thara asked but none of them said a thing.

"Well it's not like you've to tell me what's wrong but King needs your support. He looks bad and I think that's visible to y'all too. I'll just suggest you to take care of him for the time being and if he faces any sort of health trouble again then contact me anytime and I mean it", Thara said smiling softly at the boys and took Frong's hand, dragging him away from the room.