Chapter 11

"Lily got in a fight with Emily" Natalie came and blurted out. Her face showed slight fear and worries. I shrugged my shoulders.  I had to do nothing with Emily or Lily.

"I guess Anabia you completed your dare " Jessie gave me a pitying look.

"Wh...whatt do you mean" I looked at them with confused eyes.

"Actually, Kyle was holding some grudges against Emily. So...maybe Kyle texted something from Daniel's phone...and.." Jessie said lowering her eyes and I jumped from my place.

"Are you kidding me... y'all knew this.? You guys can't do this to me..." fear was visible from my voice and eyes.  Daniel had seen me in his room.

I stomped my feet and walked away from them.  A tear fell from my eye...I knew he won't spare me...

Daniel's POV

Emily called me urgently saying she wanted to talk about something.  I had no idea why she was so upset. I parked my car and entered school. A huge crowd was waiting for me. I saw Emily was yelling at Lily.
Lily...This girl got no chill...

"What's wrong with you girls" I gave them a frown look. Seriously, I wasn't in the mood for any drama.

"You tell me Daniel...what the heck you did last night..." Emily scowled and I got no clue why she was acting like a weirdo.

"I don't get you Emi" I held her hand but she jerked away from my hands, I saw her with mixed emotions of confusion and shock.

"Daniel...tell her that you want me not her...you are using her for her body.. tell her what you told me last night," Lily said turning my face to her and I looked at her in shock.

"What the fuck are you talking about Lily...what I told you... huh?" I screamed at her.

"This..." she waved her phone in front of me. Here was the text from my number. That I like Lily and I was using Emily...

"Whatt the fuck,  I don't even know about this " I shot a death glare at her.

"This isn't funny Daniel... This is your number. Don't act like you didn't do this" Emily yelled at me.

"How could you believe this Emi," I said in frustration them something clicked in me.
Last night Anabia was in my room...
No....fuck.... Damn...I won't spare her.

*****

I stormed into her room. She was reciting something.. maybe any ayah of the Quran. She was startled and she looked frightened.

"What the fuck do you think you are" I shot a death glare at her and climbed on her bed.

"Uh...umm..." she tried to move but I pulled her closer to me by holding her wrist.

"Tell me it was you who touched my phone " I growled and she licked her lips nervously.

"Umm...it ...it was da...dare" she stuttered and I pushed her to the bed crown.

"Dare...your fucking dare pissed me off... made my girlfriend upset...you bitch" I didn't know why I was that mad.

"So...sorry..." tears started rolling down her cheeks. 
Ugh...I hate tears...she's such dramatic.