Chapter 21

I forgot my phone in Shuzaat's bag.
You're awesome Anabia...

I called Shuzaat from Sarah's phone
"Hey... I need it right now.. please Shuzaat " I almost begged him as he lived far from my house.

"Ana poo, sometimes you're annoying. You know...  okay I'll come after eight  .. right now my bed is calling me" he whined and hung up the call.

After sleeping for half an hour, I decided to take a shower. I washed my hair with my favorite shampoo and rinsed it. Slipping into my comfy pajama I started drying my hair. I was in my room so I didn't bother to put on any dupatta. I was brushing my hair when my door opened and a figure walked towards me. I was startled from my position as I saw Shuzaat standing there with my phone looking confused and shocked.

"Whatt the heck, Shuzaat... what are you doing in my room " I yelled.

"Idk..your Aunt told me that you are calling me in your room" he looked embarrassed.

"You should've at least called me.." I frowned.

"Okay, I'm sorry... I'm going.." he put the phone on my table and walked to the door. We were startled as the door was locked from outside.

"Now what the bullshit is this" Shuzaat snarled. 

"Who locked the door" I was on the verge of crying.

"Maybe your brother did this.." he ran his fingers frustratingly in his hair.

"He will never do this..plus he is not at home... " my eyes pricked from tears. I knew Maria was planning something.

"Hey...don't cry Anabia... we'll find a way" he came closer to me and gave me a concerned look.

"I'm not wearing my hijab.. you have seen my hair" As I realized this I jumped from my place and screamed.

"Uhm...sorry...this was all my fault " he was looking guilty.
But I was too scared.... who locked the door and what would they think when they would find me alone with a boy in a locked room.

I quickly grabbed my hijab and was about to wrap it around my head when my door opened with a loud bang showing Maria with Uncle and Daniyal.  We both were startled and my body shivered.. my hijab fell on the ground. 

"Look..what I told you... this girl was whoring around boys.. knowing that she is a married girl" Maria said with a cocky smile and I glanced at her in shock. My mouth was sealed... and my gaze traveled to Uncle Afzal who was looking at me with shocked expressions and Daniyal... I could see hatred in his eyes... I knew that I was screwed... she was right... no one would believe me.. she did what she wanted to.

"I saw them many times. Once I told her that this is wrong but she snapped me that if ever I tried to open my mouth she will put false blame on me... but you know Afzal... I can't tolerate this thing in my house.. kick her out" She grunted with a snarl on her face.

"Uncle believe me.. Maria told me to go there.. and the door was locked from outside " Shuzaat slurred.

"Ohh really... see Afzal.. what this girl is doing behind our back.. she tried to accuse me... " she scrunched her face with disgust.

"If you are such naive then where is your hijab..huh? You never showed a strand of your hair even to Hadi and now you are standing with your open hairs with this boy " she spoke again with an evil smirk.

"What is this Anabia " Uncle Afzal groaned.  I was silent... I knew no one believes me... she had preplanned everything... and I could see hatred in everyone's eyes for me.
Tears were streaming down my face but I didn't speak a single thing.