1.12 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚!

Marshmallow held Y/N, Anna and Kristoff in one hand and Olaf in the other as he walked outside of the mansion

"Stop." Anna yelled, struggling in the giant snowman's hand.

" Put us down!" Y/n growled, kicking Marshmello and instantly groaned in pain.

"Go away!" Marshmallow roared and tossed Y/n, Kristoff and Anna down the steps.

Three of them slide past a confused Sven, whose tongue was stuck to the ice railing.

Marshmallow threw Olaf's head.

"Heads up!" Olaf exclaimed as his head went flying and smashed into a snow pile nearby.

"Olaf!" Anna and Y/n called out in worry.

"Watch out for my butt!" Olaf warned as he saw rest of his body was flying towards them.

Y/N, Anna and Kristoff ducked in time and rest of Olaf's body slammed into the snow pile.

Marshmallow turned back and about to enter the castle when Y/N picked up a handful snow and marched towards him, angrily.

Anna took a step forward too, " It is not nice to throw people!"

Kristoff grabbed both of their hands, pulled them back. "All right feisty pants. Calm down."

"Let me go, Kristoff. I will show him and his 'Master' who are they messing with!!" Y/n growled, glaring at the giant snowman.

"Woah. Just let the snow man be." Kristoff stated.

Anna sighed, "I.... Okay. I'm Calm."

Y/n slumped in Kristoff's arms, "Yeah me too. I am calm now."

Kristoff looked at them suspiciously for a moment then hesitantly let them go.

Y/n smirked and nodded at Anna then threw a snowball at Marshmallow and gave Kristoff a innocent look.

The snowball hits Marshmallow's back. He looked at it, unamused then roared in rage as his eyes glowed.