1.13 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚!

The Northern Lights were brightly scattered across the sky, giving it a mystical look

Olaf was laying on Sven's back, staring at the sky in awe, "Look, Sven. The sky's awake."

Behind Olaf and Sven, Anna walked side by side with Kristoff.

   "Are you cold?" Kristoff looked down at a shivering Anna.

Anna nodded, "...A little."

   He reached to her to put an arm around her, debating and decided not to. He ran a hand through his blonde hair, looking around, trying to figure out how to keep her warm, "Wait. Come here."

   He took her hand and pulled her around a bend into a rock-lined pass where some stream vents were located. He held her hands over one of them.

"Oooh.... That's nice." Anna sighed in delight feeling the warmth. Then they continued to walk through the path.

Suddenly Kristoff took a deep breath and turned to Anna, nervously, "So, about my friends...well, I say friends, they're more like family.... Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven...until they took me in."

Anna smiled, " They did?"

Kristoff nodded and started to continue his ramble, "Yeah. I don't want to scare you, they can be a little bit inappropriate...and loud...very  loud...they're also stubborn at  times, and a little overbearing. And heavy. Really, really heavy. But they're fine.. You'll get it. They mean well-"

Anna listened to Kristoff's ramble with a soft smile on her face. She touched Kristoff's forearm and assured, "Kristoff, they sound wonderful."

Kristoff hesitated for a moment then gained his courage and sighed, "Okay then...."

   He stepped forward and announced, "Meet my family." He waved his arms around the surrounding rocks, "Hey, guys!"

Kristoff and Sven moved through the rocks, waving and greeting them while Olaf and Anna stood frozen in the same place, eyes and mouth wide open in shock.

"...They're rocks." Anna stated, dumbfounded.

" Anna stated, dumbfounded