Facing Ellie and Miss Rules

There was a knock on the door and Ellie came in with her mother.

Mrs Lovely turned to Cian, " Can you please leave us girls for a moment, Cian?"

He went outside and Mrs Lovely said to me, " You too dear."

Outside me and Cian talked awkwardly.

" Hi...", I started.

"Hiya, so... erm, my mum really likes you, you know? It's not every girl that gets this treatment with her..."

" Does she? When I lived in France everyone was treated like this."

"No, not here. And I like you too... erm... w... w...would you like to meet up somewhere this weekend?"

"Erm... yeah... ok. Where?"

"Maybe the Ice Skating Rink in town tomorrow? Don't know what time. I'll text you. What's your number?"

I told him my number and a second later Ellie Glue rushed out of Mrs Lovely's Office, " YOU! YES, YOU BLANCHE BELLA! I HATE YOU! I'VE LOST MY PLACE HERE! YOU GRASSER! NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!" she screamed in fury.

" Leave Blanche alone you big bully! I've seen how you act! And it's not grassing, it's telling the truth! Now go or I'll tell mother to call the police!", shouted Cian at Ellie.

She rushed of and soon Miss Rules rushed out too" You ugly creature! I've lost my job! I'm a single parent you know! If I don't get another job me and Ellie will end up on the streets!"

" Now off you go or I'll call the police. Good tip for you here, either give Ellie away to Mr Glue or find a rich husband for you!" Cian answered. I just love him.