Part 6

Oscar's pov

"Oscar you need to put sunscreen on." Santana said, holding out a tube of sunscreen. "No I don't, we're brown, we don't get sunburn" I said back. "Don't come running to me when you get burnt and get skin cancer, Mr. I don't need it." She said, rolling her eyes. "Fine, only because you care." I said. She grinned as she put the sunscreen on me. Her touch drives me crazy. "Now, for your bald ass head" She said, rubbing sunscreen on top of my head. She giggled as I rolled my eyes. "You get on my nerves" I told her. "But yet you still want to be around me anyways" She said, sticking her tongue out at me.

She walked out to the water and I quickly ran up behind her and swooped her off her feet. She giggled in my arms, "Oscar put me down." She demanded. "For the way you were teasing me back there I should throw your ass in the ocean." I said. "don't you dare." She said, clinging onto me. I swung her back and forth, acting like I was going to throw her. She squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck. I laughed as I stopped swinging her. She giggled as I placed my hands underneath her thighs.

She noticed how close we were and she blushed. I started to put her down, but I didn't want to let this moment go. I grabbed her face and kissed her. I can't hide the feelings I have for her anymore. I'm in love with her and always have been. I felt her smile in the kiss. This time she didn't pull away and tell me that we're friends. She put her hands on my chest and kissed me back. I got my girl back. She pulled away, giving me small little pecks.

We spent the rest of our time playing around and laying out in the sun. "Baby, are you hungry?" I asked her. "Always" She said. I grabbed her hand to help her up while we grabbed our stuff and headed to go get food. "Can we get a icee?" She asked, giving me puppy eyes. "Anything for you" I told her. She gave me a kiss on the cheek as she grabbed my bicep. "Thank you papi" She said.

We ordered our food at the concession stand and once we got our food we found a picnic table to sit at. We were talking and eating when some one started to walk straight to our table. "Hey papi! You missed me?" She said as she sat in my lap. My heart feel straight down to the bottom of my stomach when Santana looked at me.

Santana's pov

I felt my heart break when she sat in Oscar's lap. "Oh look who it is, precious little angelita! What made you want to come back to the hood?" Camila said. I didn't answer, I just looked at Oscar. He looked nervous. Her friends started to circle us. "So you think you can come back and push up on my man? He doesn't want you pendeja, that's why he dumped your ass years ago. He wanted to be someone who matches him and can be ride or die. That's why he's been with me since you left. Now why don't you take your ass back to portland." She said. "I didn't know you were together." I softly said. "Yeah, stay away from my man bitch" She said. Before I could even move, she shoved my food onto me, getting it all over my clothes. They all started to laugh, except for Oscar, who sat frozen.

I got up and grabbed my stuff as I was holding back tears. I went to the closest restroom to try to clean myself and change. I let the tears spill, I can't believe Oscar. First, finding out he's been with the girl that used to terrorize me most of my life for 4 years, then letting her embarrass me in public. I can't even believe myself. I should have listened to my head instead of my heart. I've fallen in love with him all over again and he's with somebody else. I'm so stupid. I could have saved myself from feeling this hurt and I didn't. After I cleaned myself up, I changed into an extra pair of clothes I brought and called Maria and asked her to come pick me up. I stayed in the restroom until she texted me that she was here. I walked out to the parking lot and as I made it up to Maria's car I heard someone calling my name. "Santana, wait!" I looked back and it was Oscar. I got into Maria's car and closed the door. "What's going on? Why are you sad?" Maria asked. "Please just drive, I'll tell you later." I begged her. She sped off as I sunk into the seat.

Oscar's pov

I watched as the car rolled down the street. "Awe, I didn't make Angelita upset did I?" Camila teased. "Get the fuck away from me! We broke up months ago, we are not together!" I yelled. I walked away from her and got into my car. I've called her and texted her but she won't answer. I headed home, hoping she would call or text back. When I walked through the door, Cesar and Jamal were sitting on the couch. They took one look at me and looked concerned. "Something's telling me that your date didn't go well" Cesar said. "I lost her quicker than I got her back. We were back together for less than 4 hours and then Camila showed up and ruined it all." I said. "That bitch be bonkers." Jamal said. "Jamal, not right now" Cesar said. "Now, Santana won't even talk to me" I said. "I'm sorry mano, she just needs some time to think."