Chapter 37: Student, Teacher

Author's Note:

Shoutout to the people who commented on this work today, you know who you are, GO YOU!

Thanks for that, bobbiejelly.

PREVIOUSLY ON "FALLING APART, BARELY BREATHING":

"Why thank you, Doctor Montgomery," Meredith says in a low and seductive tone and it's making Addison's insides heat up again and wow her raging libido is making an appearance at the most inappropriate of moments.

"Mm, now do you want to watch? Because I believe that I owe you one of these from this morning..." Meredith purrs.

And Addison has decided she's totally ready to forgive Derek for sleeping with this woman on the first day he met her because she is literally the definition of sexy now, as she allows her towel to drop right to the floor before even waiting for Addison to finish answering her damn question.

END OF FLASHBACK SEQUENCE.

Falling Apart, Barely Breathing

In Which Addison meets Meredith in a bar. Things spiral from there. This is the story about what might have happened after Meredith asks Derek to "Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me" but before he decides to do anything about it, and after SHE decides to do something about it. MerAdd. Meddison. Set during "Bring the Pain" GA. An Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey - Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction. Written by bobbiejelly

Chapter 37: Student, Teacher

Meredith makes good on her promises for Addison Montgomery, and Addison does the very same for Meredith Grey, back.

Meredith's towel drops to the floor as she smirks widely at Addison, now.

And the result is extremely effective because Addison's jaw physically drops to the floor and her eyebrows physically rise to the ceiling and in between her jaw and her eyebrows her eyes are popping out of their sockets and she's so freaking shocked that she squeals.

"Holy shit" Addison swears loudly, and Meredith giggles smugly at Addison's reactions.

"Well, wouldn't you like to know the rules of my dirty little secret strip-tease just for you?" Meredith growls to Addison sensually.

"What?" Addison furrows her brow in confusion, and Meredith sighs a bit frustratedly but not really in surprise, either, that apparently, Addison has literally no experience with anything in the bedroom outside of 'vanilla'.

"Okay, so the way that this works is you can look but not touch. That means you can't touch me, and I can't touch you. And you can't touch yourself, either" Meredith adds with emphasis.

"What?" Addison says in confusion again, obviously about that last part, about the 'no touching herself'.

"Addison, I mean you can't finger yourself while you watch, if it was really that hard to understand," Meredith says in a hurry.

"Oh," Addison just shrugs as if it isn't a concern, because it still kind of isn't, because of course, Addison just doesn't do that and doesn't even know how to, even if she'd wanted to, anyway.

"So is that a yes or a no? Because I could just put my clothes on and not let you watch me do this at all..." Meredith gives her a choice, so she feels a bit less of a slut for all this.

"Oh, God, yes, yes please Meredith I didn't mean to sound like I didn't want you to... I was just sort of confused about all the instructions, that's all," Addison says to her quickly.