Chapter 1: Where we land.

It was the night one of the Red tour. Taylor was going live to a crowd of 15,500. The screams got louder by every second. Her hands began to sweat, slowly. What was this feeling she was having inside of her? She was actually afraid. Taylor, no, don't be. You're better than this, she told herself. You don't have to be scared. Tonight, you'll be just fine. Afterall, even if you made a mistake all of those people came here to see you, they wouldn't really mind. Even if she was scared, Ed, Grant, Caitlin, Al, Mike, Amos and everyone else would be there for her. Stay strong, Taylor. You can do this. She walked upto the mirror. She picked up her hairbrush and combed her hair. The last year had changed her a lot. She was a different person now. She'd been through so much. She'd met different people. She'd fallen in and out of love. Her phone buzzed. "Good luck for tonight." It was from Conor. She smiled. He never failed to make her smile. But he was all in the past now, she could barely even meet him at times. And Andrea, didn't approve of the relationship in the first place. She sighed looking at the clock, hung up on the peach- painted wall, in her dressing room. 5 o' clock. She'd go in live in an hour. She looked around. What to do now? Jumping onto the couch, she picked up her phone and replied to Conor, "Thankyou :)" Message successfully sent.

"My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet. And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now.." Taylor was sitting in Ed's dressing room hearing him prep up for the show. "I'm really nervous! Don't think I've ever handled such a huge crowd before!" Ed spoke. His blue eyes were shining. You could see it in his eyes, he was ready to take on the crowd, no matter what. "You'll be great, just as always! I was thinking we could do Everything Has Changed almost mid-way through the show! Is that alright with you?" Taylor said. "That'd be good! Could you lend me the bottle of water next to you?" Ed said, pointing towards the huge table with gifts from fans, and even a few letters. His phone began to ring. Alice, said the caller ID. "Don't pick it up.." Ed murmered. "But, it's Alice, why don't you talk to her?" questioned Taylor. The ringing continued in the background. "She..she wants to get back again..It's almost impossible. What we had, it was great, it really was! But I don't know, I just don't feel like that about her anymore.." Ed whispered slowly. The ringing stopped. Taylor, for once didn't know what to say. She never had a guy as a friend, and had to listen to him talk about his ex. She felt the need to say something, and all that came out was, "Do you want to go out and grab a coffee sometime?" Ed looked up from tying his sneakers and said, "Sure, why not."