Forced into Service

Only sans can hear error.

Sans sat lazily on the bulkhead back to beacon. The men's lady had forced him into the ship, and kept a close eye on him. Sans wondered why he didnt just teleport away.

Error: there's something at beacon. It's calling to me, and in extension, it calls out to you.

Sans: dam you and your cryptic one liners! 

Sans looked out and window, seeing they were nowhere near beacon, he decided to doze off. Well, attempt to at least.

Ruby; um hi mr Skelton?

Sans woke up with a start, almost falling off the seat, but saved himself. Greeting the newcomer with his usual smile.

Sans: sup kid.

The newcomer pouted, making a cute face.

Ruby: I'm not a kid! We're almost the same age!

Sans: sure kid.

Yang: ruby?

A blond walked in, Sans recognized her as the one who attempted to attack him.

Ruby: yes yang?

Yang crossed her arms, and sent a glance at Sans, who had fallen back asleep.

Yang: you shouldn't talk to him, we don't know him. He could be a villain for all we know!

Weiss walked in, also there to speak to ruby.

Weiss: yes ruby we don't know him, he could be working with Torchwick!

Ruby: well let's meet him! Hi mr skeleton! I'm ruby, the blond ones yang, and that's Weiss!

Sans opened his eyes lazily, taking in the scenery that was the 3 girls hovering over him.

Sans: sup. I'm sans the Skelton.

Weiss: Sans? What kind of name is that?

Ruby: Weiss! Be nice!

Sans: gosh ice queen, it's ice to meet you to. You know we should really get to snow each other. Tibia honest your giving off some negative vibes.

At first the girls gave no reaction, only staring blankly at him. Then he saw Ruby's eyes widen in horror, and Yangs eyes widen in fascination.

Yang: YES! A PARTNER IN CRIME FOR PUNS!!

Ruby: NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Blake: truly is a tragedy.

Sans took notice of the girl reading a book. She had black hair with a bow on top, and some reviling clothes. Now that he thinks of it, most girls here had some serious revealing clothes! Sans quickly teleported to the new girl as the previous 3 are still arguing.

Sans: hello.

Blake jumped, dropping her book. How had Sans move that far without her noticing! It's like he teleported!

Blake: he-hello.

Sans: is that how you great a new friend? Reach out and shake his hand.

Blake tensely reaches out for sans hand. Not knowing what he wanted. But as she shook his hand a farting sound was heard.  

Sans: ha! Whoopee coushin  trick! Always works!

Blake let a small smile grace her lips, this small Skelton was a comedian. But before she could think further Sans fell forward as the bulkhead landed, into Blake's lap. Blake quickly shoved  him off.

Sans: hey!

Goodwitch: children! We have returned. Sans please follow me, the headmaster wishes to speak to you.

Sans followed goodwitch through the school into an elevator. Where Sans attempted to make small talk.

Sans: so, how's your day?

Goodwitch: hm? Mines fine. How's yours?

Sans: well, it has its ups and downs.

Sans looked at goodwitch, who pinched her nose in annoyance.

Sans: are you annoyed?

Goodwitch: yes I am.

Sans: on many levels huh?

Goodwitch looked down at Sans, who was still looked forward smiling.

Goodwitch: you and ms Xiao long are going to get along.

The door opens and goodwitch walks out, with Sans trailing her. They walked into ozpins office to see the man himself sitting drinking his coffee.

Ozpin: ah yes, you must me Sans. Let me introduce myself, I am Opzin.

Sans: ah yes, the magical wizard of Oz!

Ozpin chuckles.

Opzin: I'm sure you know why your here. I wish for you to join my school. 

Sans raised his nonexistent eye brows.

Error: do it, the barrier is here, in beacon.

Sans: fine, I'm in.

Opzin smiled and reaches his hand over his desk to Sans. Who shakes it.

Ozpin: ok Mr....

Sans: Wing ding, but call me Sans.

Ozpin: sans Wing Ding, welcome to Beacon! Now, you must do your initiation to be officially entered into beacon, are you ready?

Sans: sure.

Opzin: good, meet us by the cliff next to the emerald forest.

Sans nods and walks off.

Ozpin: the cliff is the other way.

Sans looks back at ozpin

Sans: shortcut