Your gonna have a bad time

Sans stood looking out into the emerald forest. He had been instructed to go there and wait for his initiation. Error appeared next to him, looking at beacon.

Error: are you prepared for this?

Sans looked up at the glitch. Who still looked emotionless at the school.

Sans: what do you mean?

Error looked down at Sans, who was looking up at him in confusion.

Error; there's a high probability that you'll have to use your powers in this. Are you ready for this "Opzin" to know about you?

Sans looked back at the school.

Sans: I'll be fine.

Error: if your sure

Error glitched and disappeared. And ozpin walked forward, noticeably missing his assistant. He smiles a warm smile, but Sans notices a little flicker of confusion in the headmasters eyes.

Ozpin: ah, you made it.

Sans nods.

Sans; so where's your assistant?

Ozpin: she won't be attending, Ms. Goodwitch is teaching her class.

Sans's smile widens, much to ozpins further confusion.

Sans: guess she really not a good witch.

Ozpin stifles a chuckle. But he quickly regains his composure.

Ozpin: are you ready?

Sans nodded. Ozpin smiled and pulled a lever. A clicking noise rings from underneath sans, and he barely has time to react before he is launched into the forest. Ozpin smiled, and sips his coffee.

Ozpin; I love my job.

Sans falls through the forest and looks at a tree branch. His right eye exploded into flames as his body take on a blue glow. And one second he's falling, the next he's on the branch, swinging down. Ozpin, who was looking on through his scroll, eyes widen. What else could this lazy comedian do? He walked through the forest, hand in pockets. A group of Beowulf's jump out of the shadows, attempting to swipe at him. Sans effortlessly sidesteps, and a pixelated message appears.

Miss

Sans: what? You think I'm just gonna stand there and take it? Now, let me ask you a question.

Sans chuckles to himself, and takes his hand out of his pocket. His eye once again flashes blue. And he shoves his hand toward at the Grimm, at first nothing happens. But then a swarm of bones appear behind Sans. He smiles at the terrified Grimm.

Sans: wanna have a bad time?

The bones go flying towards the Grimm, who attempt to dodge, but fail. The Grimm are shredded by the bones. Sans continues on, still smiling with his hands in his pockets. He arrives at the ruin, going forward and grabbing the relic. Sans began to inspect the artifact, it was a red scarf, slightly torn.

Error: papyrus.....

Ah yes, papyrus. He was the universal brother of all Sans. And always had to die, he was a childish Skelton. The best Bro, and always kept his scarf with him. Sans put the scarf into his pocket, as a way to pay Omage to all the Papyrus's. But the heartfelt moment is cut short by a volley of razor sharp feathers being sent to Sans. A skull like thing materializes around Sans, protecting him. It disappears as Sans turns to face the nevermore circling him. Sam reached out using his powers, grabbing the nervermores soul. 
(Yes Grimm has souls. Fight me)

A black heart forms in front of the Grimm. Sans brings his hand down and the nevermore follows suit. Plummeting to the ground, to a onterage of razor sharp bones. Impaling it.  A roar is heard from the tree line, a death stalker is seen running towards Sans. His eye once again goes blue, and a Gaster blaster appears by him. It fires at the approaching Grimm, and it blocks. But soon notices that it's armor is melting under the beams intense power. He Grimm shakes off the blast, only to see Sans had summoned a whole dozen of blasts aiming at the Grimm. They charge, and it ate rod to run. But it cut down by the blasts. Sans begins to walk back to the cliff.

Sans: get dunked on