Chapter 3: Hello Mr. Sionis

Leonard Snart awakens to an alarming sight, especially if you remember falling asleep inside of a damp and dingy prison cell that dampens you metahuman abilities. His vision is obscured by a cloth bag wrapped tightly around his head with a hole cut so he can breathe, and just as he begins to struggle against his restraints, the cloth is ripped off and the light of the room blinds him.

When his vision finally returns, he shares two things on common with the other man in the room. One, he is confused as hell. Two, he is a metahuman. The large man in front of him cuts off the rope around his wrists and throws them to the ground before scaling the steps and scowling down at the two metas.

They want to know who brought them here and why, and they're about to get their answer. "Leonard Snart and Mark Mardon, it's a pleasure to meet you both!" The charming and charismatic voice booms throughout the warehouse, a slight echo accompanying it as it bounces off the walls.

"Who the hell are you!" Mark Mardon calls out in a bored tone, which upsets the man a great deal. A man in a sleek black suit with a golden pattern steps out of the shadows, and they see a black skull mask obscuring his true features. "Hey, aren't you that Black Mask guy from Gotham City?" Mardon shouts.

"Yes, but I've grown bored with that city, I want a new playground." He says, leaning against the rail, looking down at the two metahumans, surrounded by his heavily armed men. "And I want you two to be my right hand men, you can finally get your revenge on this city. On the-"

"Why the hell would we want to be your pets doing all your dirty work?" Mardon says, and in the very next moment his head explodes, sending chunks of flesh on everyone as his lifeless body hits the ground with a thud.

"Would anyone else like to interrupt me?" Sionis questions, and as the room remains silent he begins his journey down the staircase. "For years you have been mistreated. Called monsters, mistakes, constantly thwarted by this cities 'hero', the Scarlet Speedster. I'm offering you closure, a means to an end. An opportunity to kill the Flash. What do you say Snart?"

Leonard Snart eyes the man carefully before giving a smug smirk. "I'm sorry, but I dont trust anyone that doesn't have the decency to show their face to me. So either take that stupid thing off, or I'm gone."

Sionis laughs a very boisterous laugh, before he sets his eyes on the man. "I'm sorry Leonard, but I can't, it is melted to my skin permanently. And I guess this is an important note, but you don't have a choice!" A look of confusion and concern crosses over his face. "You have had a bomb planted inside of your head, just like the unfortunate Weather Wizard here. So... I'd suggest you follow." The man looks down at the bloody mess on the walls and floor and the looks at one of his men. "Eww! Get this cleaned up!" He turns to Captain Cold, his eyes showing the smirk his face cannot. "Follow me."

He follows Roman Sionis into a room and Snart stands idly as the man pours a drink, handing it to him and taking a seat. "Who is the Flash?" He inquires after a few moments.

Captain Cold smirks and takes a big gulp of the alcoholic beverage before he sets it down on the table. "I don't know."

"Don't bullshit me Snart, I know about the little agreement you made with him. A little birdy told me everything about you." He pulls out the trigger to his bomb and sets it on the table, making sure the danger is apparent. "I know everything about you Leonard, even how your sister died. Him and his team killed her so why protect him?"

Tense silence passes between the two before the meta finally rises his eyeline. "Barry Allen."

Snart sees his eyes widen from behind the mask that is melted to his skin, before he laughs. "Who the hell is that?"