Chapter Twenty-Six - Lorenzo Spilling The Tea

*LEILA*

The past few days were nightmares. I couldn't believe that Rio came fast and rescued me, even though I knew he promised.

But he kept his promise and I couldn't believe it because he was the first man to ever keep his promise to me, and it made me fall more in love with him.

It was two days later and we were back in the U.S. Valeria shocked me when she ran to me with tears in her eyes as she couldn't believe that I was back. She kept saying sorry for what happened, but I knew she didn't have a choice. It was her daughter's life or mine.

Dalilah apologized to me and told me exactly what had happened. It made me want to kill Angelica and bury her next to her best friend whom I killed.

Rio wouldn't leave my side for a minute. I had to convince him that he needs to stay in my room while I showered because he was ready to shower with me.

He didn't want to leave me alone, scared that I might be kidnapped again, even though my room was beside his.

"Baby, come," Rio said, patting on the bed beside him.

I went to him and laid beside him. He looked at me with lust in his eyes as he wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me towards him.

He leaned his face until his lips touched mine. He tasted sweet just like strawberries. Our lips fought against each other. I placed my hands on his hair and pulled him closer.

"Mhmm..." I moaned into the kiss, making him groan.

Once we broke the kiss to breathe, his eyes looked darker, almost black. His eyes dropped to my breasts as he wet his lips.

He then looked at me as if asking for permission. I nodded.

With a swift movement, he ripped my shirt in half, revealing my black lace bra. He closed his eyes as if savoring the moment.

He opened his eyes and looked into my eyes. I felt his hands behind my back, unclasping the bra. It fell on the bed between us and he didn't waste time as he buried his face in my chest.

The feeling I felt when his mouth captured my hard nipple was indescribable. He knew what he was doing because I never felt like that before.

I moaned loudly as he sucked and licked. I tried to stop myself from making loud noises because everyone was in the house, but the feeling was too much that I straddled him and started grinding on him.

"Fuck..." he groaned, leaving my nipple and burying his face in my neck. He sucked, leaving hickeys on my skin.

"So delicate and soft..." he said as he continued sucking.

"Rio..." I whined, needing more.

"What is it, my amor?" he asked breathlessly.

"I need you."

* * *

The next day, we were summoned to Lorenzo's office. I felt that it was something serious because when Valeria called us, her face was not happy.

When I asked her about what might Lorenzo want, she said that it was better to hear from him.

Rio and I entered Lorenzo's office. He was sitting on his usual chair behind the table, but this time with a frown on his face.

"Is something wrong, father?" Rio asked.

"Sit down," Lorenzo said and we did.

Rio looked at his father and a knowing look passed through his face. "Don't tell me you're going to talk about that thing again."

"What thing?" I asked in confusion.

"We have to son," Lorenzo replied, earning a huff from Rio.

"What is going on?" I frowned, looking between Rio and his father.

Lorenzo sighed before saying, "Leila, we might know who your biological parents are."

"What?" I said in shock. I almost wanted to laugh when I heard what he said.

My parents? The ones who probably abandoned me to that abusing family?

"I would like to do a DNA test before telling them," he said.

"No, thank you."

"Why?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

"Why would I want to know the people who abandoned me? Probably sold me to that fucking family," I angrily replied, ready to stand up and leave.

"They didn't abandon you," he said, halting my movements.

I turned around in shock.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"They didn't abandon you, Leila. You were kidnapped."

"So they stopped looking for me and just gave up?"

"They didn't give up, not even till now," he replied.

"Who are they?" I asked with venom laced in my voice.

"I can't tell you until I am sure."

"You must tell me, it's my right," I said, getting angrier.

"Leila," he warned.

"Please, tell me," I pleaded, my voice softer now as vulnerability took over.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Please, just let me draw some blood from you for the test," he said.

I sighed in defeat and nodded. He took out a box and opened it. Inside, was a needle.

"You will do it? And right now?" I asked.

"Yes," he said and motioned for me to sit.

He tested the area on my arm to see if there were veins. Once he located them, he buried the needle inside my arm, and blood started coming out. Once it was done, he took the needle out and placed it back into the box.

"I'll have to result in a few days," he said.

"Few days? Why not tomorrow?"

"I still need to get their blood, Leila. Remember, they don't know."

"How will you get it?" Rio asked.

Lorenzo smirked and said, "Valeria and I will have to get them drunk."

That made me laugh.

Rio was about to comment when I suddenly squealed, jumping from my seat.

"What is it?" Rio rushed to me as he held me in his arms.

"I think she moved."

"What moved?" he stupidly asked.

"The baby. She fucking moved," I said and he gasped, looking down at my belly.

He put his hands on my belly and kneeled. He kissed my belly and whispered, "Hey, baby."

* * *