Chapter 1- It's spilling

Hello! This is my first ever KageHina fan fiction and I hope you like it! This IS a fan fiction so if you don't like it, then please don't read it. Also please leave comments 💕 Thank you for checking this out! 💖💖

(Oh and one more thing- sorry to keep you- but if you haven't read already, this whole story is based off of  a fan made manga Kokoro Control by the amazing bubunhanten. You can read it free on tumblr when searching the name)

This is what the font means:
Bold= author's note
Bold and Italics= Kageyama's thoughts
Italics= Hinata's thoughts
Bold and underline= Time skip
Normal= the story in 3rd person
---------------------
I heard a sound. Emotions that had surely been building up along with my good sense just barely holding on... it was the sound of me overflowing. Kageyama was shaking from head to toe. When did it get so fucking hot?!

Hinata peaked open one of his golden-brown eyes up at him, his cheeks a cute, blazing red, and his orange hair sticking up in every which way as he laid down under Kageyama. My god, he's adorable! Kageyama bared his teeth angrily, small beads of sweat dripping down his face. Shit!

"G-gyaaa! I'm sorry Kageyama!" Hinata stammered, turning away, "that was totally your ball just now, huh? I'm really sorry!!"

"Wow, they sure bite it!" Tanaka exclaimed. He came running up to the two fallen boys, followed by most of the worried volleyball club. The two had token quite a tumble.

Kageyama felt like his entire skin was on fire as he balled up his fists that were right beside Hinata's head. What's wrong with me? 

"Are you two ok?" asked Nishinoya

"Any injuries?" Daichi questioned them worriedly.

"No! We're both fine!" Hinata told everyone, sitting up onto his elbows. Kageyama stayed silent, not understanding a damn thing.

Why did Hinata look like that when staring up at me? All dazzling and shit? And was he really cute for a second there..? No...

Hinata noticed Kageyama's silence. "You're fine, aren't you Kageyama?" Hinata asked him. His eyes were wide with anticipation. He tugged lightly on Kageyama's shirt while still laying under him, completely unaware of how it made Kageyama's heart jump straight into his throat.

Kageyama couldn't take it...
Kageyama snapped up, slapping Hinata's hand in the process as he jumped onto his feet. Hinata looked just as surprised as Kageyama felt.

The dark-haired boy wiped his sweat lightly with the edge of his shirt. A little out of breath, he asked, "Captain... may I be excused for a bit?"

"Huh? Did you hurt something?" Daichi, the captain of the volleyball club, asked with an eyebrow raised.

I guess I am technically ok to stay in practice but it's overflowing again. My heart's racing and... I just can't do this.

"Shimizu!" Sugawara called to Kiyoko, who was just about to call the school nurse, "they're ok!"

Kageyama had to run away before it all came tipping over and he can't do anything to stop it. Without a second thought, Kageyama turned on his heel sand run straight out of the gym. He needed some air-

"Kageyama?" Kageyama heard Hinata say in a soft whisper as he sprinted out the door.

"Eh-- hey!" Sugawara called out. He wasn't supposed to skip out on club practice and he never would usually but in this case, he had to leave before he thought things-