Chapter 9- Can I touch you?

*SMUT so if you don't like that, PLEASE skip through. It was awkward for even me to write* ⬆️
---------------------

Kageyama dragged Hinata deeper into the forest. The rain drowned out any noise that the two boys made. Kageyama had his hand down Hinata's pants, jerking him off faster and faster in the secluded park where no one would dare to come in.

"K-Kageyama?" Hinata asked in Kageyma's ear, "I wanna.. Can I c-" In response,

Kageyama felt up even faster. "Ah!" Hinata gasped as it all finally came out. Hinata let a quiet moan escape his lips. The sound was incredible.

Hinata buried his head into Kageyama's shoulder then took a step back. He was huffing loudly, out of breath. He felt like something had been released from his stomach. Then, Hinata realized it. He used one hand to cover up his mouth and blushing cheeks, embarrassed by what he just did.

"Kageyama?" Hinata asked, looking up at Kageyama who was staring directly at him intently, Kageyama was analyzing all of his features.

"You..." Kageyama said, "are too damn cute, dumbass."

Hinata was surprised. "What the hell am I supposed to do here?" Kageyama asked, "I'm pretty bad off."

Hinata realized that Kageyama was most likely hard. The thought made him blush even more. "You mind if I jerk off right away? Well?" Hinata's features changed, him furrowing his eyebrows deeply.

Then, Hinata grapped Kageyama's shirt and yanked him down a step. "Whoa!" Kageyama let escape as he jolted forward. "OI!" Kageyama said, grabbing Hinata's arm.

"Now why must you insist on doing everything alone, Kageyama-kun?" Hinata demanded.

"Huh?!"

Hinata leaned his head against Kageyama's chest, hearing his racing heart mixed with his own. "I wanna.. touch you too, y'know?" Hinata stuck his hand down Kageyama's pants and began jerking him off too.

"...You suck at this," Kageyama said through pants after a while.

"Sh-shut up!" Hinata squeaked.

I can't believe it. He's touching my- Kageyama then felt something hard rub against him. "Wait.. why are you hard?" Kageyama asked.

"C-Cause you sound sexy!" Hinata stammered.

"That's my line."

"Wai- what are you do-.." Hinata trailed off then looked up at the tall, dark-haired boy. "Stop- stop it!" Kageyama slowly licked his lips, seducing Hinata. He knew what he was doing to the small orange haired boy.

Hinata was embarrassed again until he felt Kageyama wrap his hand slowly around his member, making him stop speaking. Hinata gasped loudly and would try to shuffle his moans as Kageyama moved and held him close.

Hinata has accepted my overflowing desire. And then, when Hinata looked at my hand and smiled bashfully... seeing how it was covered in evidence of my own passion as well... I clutched his small body to me... In an effort to hide the feelings welling up...
------------------
Oh god... I'm terrible at this. 🤢
Word count: 482