Chapter 3💙

Kim Taehyung  pov***

"I just ask you to print out this document and arrange them in alphabetical order is that so hard !!!!!! I don't tolerate your laziness mrs..... whatever i can't remember, your fired" i shouted at my good for nothing secretary who just join two days ago.

Today is not my day at all i woke up in the wrong side of bad .

So rude of me, let me tell you about myself.

Hi im Kim Taehyung, 26 year old ,i am known as the cold hearted billionaire and that is true cause that's what i really am and that's all i want to say if you want to know more about me? Just read you'll find out soon.

"Really hyung ! You already fired 12 employees!!! What's wrong with you?!"  Jungkook said while barging in my office.

"Jungkook im not in the mood right now ,if your just trying to scold me for what i did ? The door is that way" i said while pointing at the door.

"No im here to say that suga hyung is back from Japan day before yesterday and also jin hyung comback from L.A " i gave him 'so what' look which annoys him and say " so we are going to have a little boys night at suga hyung house" "okay" was all my reply.

Well let me tell you about jk (jungkook) he is my childhood bestfriend till now i also have 5 other bestfriend, amongst us Jin hyung ,Kim Seokjin is the oldest and he is a famous chief and owns a restaurant around the world ,and the second oldest is suga,Min Yoongi whom im closer to others than jk he owns an entertainment company called Bangtan entertainment and was cold hearted just like me but he is a little better than me, than went on to Rap monster, Kim Namjoon he is like our leader he is really genius and cool but he break things easily so any thing expensive keep out of his touch he owns a law suit and was really successful, than j-hope, Jung Hoseok he is the sunshine of our group he owns a dance company its like a big company where you can learn different types of dance, and lastly jungkook, Jeon Jungkook he owns the Jeon Corps. He is the youngest and he is really hardworking

And now i wonder at what time are we gonna go there, "jung-" just as im about to ask him his phone rang

"Oh jagiya, yes im with taehyung right now,okay don't worry,I'll pick you up at 6 pm , neeee love you" i cringed at his last sentence, i don't know what is the feeling of love cause i don't believe in it.

" is that nayeon?" I ask

"Yeah ,she is coming along with us " so i think now that me and suga will only be the one single again since all the other has partners .

*Time skip*
(7.37p.m)

Ring** ring**

"Hello" i answered the call without looking at the caller id

"Hyung , where are you all of us here already in suga hyung house" jk said

I look at the time and shoot it was already 7.40 p.m "i didn't look the time, I'll be there soon" with that i put the remaining work in my briefcase and went home to freshen up and to bring some clothes since we are gonna spend the weekends there.

As i reach hyungs mansion i can hear a loud voice arguing about some stuff that i don't know , i hurriedly went to the door and knock on it the shouting became more loud i knock again and someone  open the door.....

She was really pretty i never seen her before ...

"Immmm.....sorry how can i help you?" Ask the angel ah i men the girl.

Than i wake up from my daydream and put on my cold face again and reply " im here for the sleepover"

"Get the f*ck out of here we never want you here!!!!" Shouted -------

~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~

Curious whose the girl that open the door for taehyung and who is shouting?

Let's continue to read to find out 🤗