Chapter 4💙

Kim Taehyung pov***

"Get the f*ck out of here,we never want you here" shouted someone and the pretty girl hurriedly went inside which i follow her to the living room where i see all my friends and their girlfriend and i also see Lisa on the floor while an angry nayeon stand in front of her ,lisa quickly walk out of the house but before she leave she say " this is not the end" which nobody mind.

"What the heck is going on here" i said which finally caught their attention and realized that im here.

"Oh taehyung hyung your here" said jk but before i can answer nayeon interrupt me by saying " jk im really upset with you right now, how can you do that to me, i love you so much and this is how you reply my love for you?!" She shouted while crying i really felt sorry for her even though i don't know why she's this angry she always have a smiley face on.

" you don't understand!!! I also have a reason just listen to me fi-" said jk but nayeon cutted him by saying "what is there more to understand! You slept with her and now she's pregnant!!!we've been in a relationship for four f*cking years now and you do this to me!?"

Ohhhhh so she was saying that jk cheated on her .....wait what!!!!!!!!! How could he when he love her like there is no tomorrow!

I was awake from my daydream when a girl voice from behind me speak " unnie come with me you need sometime alone" with that the pretty girl who open the door take nayeon upstairs.

When they were out of sight i walk closer to jk who sit on the couch to let teach him some lesson but jin beat me to it and punch him hard .

"How can you do that?!!??!!?" Wow jin is really angry as his face is all red while suga was tryin to calm him down and take him somewhere in the house

I went near jk and ask " what happened " calmly cause i know that this is what he needs right now

"Hyung lisa just came and cause all this she came here saying that she is pregnant with my baby and that we slept together when us guys went to club without the girls , hyung i don't know what to do anymore " jk said while crying i just pat his back and think back that day.

Flashback **

"Hyung can you take jk home cause i need to urgently went back to the company and he is really wasted " i ask jimin hyung

"Ofc im just about to go home I'll drop him in the way" with that he walk towards the exit door.

Present**

"Jk don't you remember that ,that night jimin take you home and sleep at your place" i ask jk " right i sleep with you that night cause i don't want you to do unnecessary things " said jimin

"So you mean that lisa girl is lying?" Asked by a girl from behind and she is the pretty girl.

"And who are you to ask?" I ask in cold tone.

Min Y/N***

Even though this guy is pretty handsome but his attitude sucks.

"Her name is y/n ,Min Y/N she is suga's sister " said hopie oppa

The cold guy just look at me than turn his head back to jk

" i think we should cancel our sleepover " said namjoon oppa while taking his things and called chaeyoung aka his girlfriend and went out the door after saying goodbye.

Than jhope oppa and momo unnie go after them followed by jin oppa and nayeon unnie he said that he will drop her off and than the cold guy and kookie oppa left after them

Jimin oppa and jungyeon unnie stay for a bit than also went home.

What an unlucky day.....

Flashback ***
(Morning the same day)

I woke up really early today and than i went to toilet to clean myself than after that i change into a simple with sunday dress and went down to have breakfast.

"Good morning mom & dad" i said cheerfully "good morning honey" "good morning babygirl " they replied

"Where is oppa?" I ask mom "he already went to work" she replied.

So i just ate my breakfast which is some chocolate waffles with milk ,whip cream and strawberry

After eating i decided to go to some cafe and read some book.

Time skip*
(4.35)

Ring*ring*

"Hello, oppa what is it?" It was yoongi oppa whose calling

"Y/n-ah mom and dad are on vacation right now so me and some of my friends want to have a sleepover so that you can meet them is that alright for you?" He ask "ofc " "okay ,love you take care and i miss you already " he said which maid me laugh and just hang up.

I went home and prepare for the sleepover and a few hour later suga comes in with lots of people and they are really kind which surprised me because suga is not like the guy his friends with and their girlfriends are so kind we just hit off already.

Than the maid come in with the lisa girl and drop the bomb and everything became chaos.

Present time****

I just can't sleep cause my mind is all filled with him i don't know why because we just met and didn't even talk