You look as Stupid as you speak. -1

A hard, loud punch was heard through the hallway.

"Say it again!?" The boy Towering the smaller one spoke.

"I-Im Sorry, V!" The smaller one finally whispered out. He had blood gushing out of his nose and I painful looking bruise on the left side of his face.

'V' Finished by forcefully pushing the Smaller on the floor. The crowd, swarmed in a circle, phones out. Ready to post the fight on Instagram.

'Another boy beat up, 3rd time this week!! - Bad V..'

[ ●●● ]

"Now class, please welcome- Jeongguk!"

The door creaked open, revealing a relatively short boy, black silky hair and I scar placed across his left cheek.

Whistles were heard across the classroom. Made by girls and boys, but the straight boys- Specifically "Jackson" Made a "Tch" sound, unimpressed by the boy appearing in front of his eyes.

"Anneyong, my name is Jeon Jeongguk, dont get on my nerves." He finished the sentence with a smirk, turning to Jackson with a glare. He then proceeded to take a seat on the front row.

But Jackson snarled at the new face at the door.

"V, late."

"This class is bullshit

"This class is bullshit..." V Mumbled but enough for the whole class to hear.

"And that cost you a lunch detention"
The teacher spoke with a click in her tongue. She the proceeded to point at everybody else.
"Any Nasty Behaviour. Lunch time detention."
"V please sit next to Jeongguk." The teacher spoke with a groan.

"What the hell is a Jeongguk." V spoke up, genuinely confused. Unfortunately the whole class then, burst into laughter.
Jeongguk desided to speak up. "Right here, dumbass." After the nasty statement, V made straight eye contact with the younger, practically staring into his soul.
"Repeat that." V stated, with his soul less- like voice.
"I said, right here, Dumba--"

"Enough!!" The teacher spoke up, "Lunch time detention, both of you!!", "Now, V next to Jeongguk now!"
V tilted his head back, groaning and dragging his feet towards Jeongguks Desk. He sat down, immediately slouching forwards.
As the lesson began to go on, Jeongguk realised that V slouching made it so he couldn't see the board.
"Can you move to the right a bit?"
Jeongguk asked, trying to sit up straight, signalling to V that he couldnt see. Instead, he got nothing in return.
"Can. you. move." Jeongguk grumbled. This time V turned around.

"What's the Magic Word? Bunny." V seductively spoke.

"Please. And dont call me that." Jeongguk made sure to exaggerate the last sentence.

"Nope, that's not the magic word" at this point V was smirking like an idiot.

"Forget it, asshole." Jeongguk leaned back in his chair, sighing

This boy is definitely going to get on his nerves...

[ • ♡ • ]

"V, Jeongguk. Detention." Jeongguk has completely forgotten about the Detention, he was really looking forward to eating... not today.
He sighed, jumping up from his seat.
Followed by V who looked used to this by now. They reached a hallway, V making eye contact with everyone. But specifically a by a small looking boy, his muslces a bit smaller than Jeongguks. V nodded his head slightly. Jeongguk watching in curiosity, the boy picked up a small, skinny looking boy he began punching him. Almost immediately did the teacher leading us to detention began to break up the boys. Jeongguk turned around to look for V, but he was gone..
That's when Jeongguk realised, he gasped, immediately running away.

He was breathing rather rapidly as he reached the lunch hall, after getting his food he sat at a table.
That's when he recognised a familiar face. Jackson..

"Awee, is Bunny boy sitting on a table by himself."

"Fist day and hes a loner.

Jeongguk found himself rapidly punching Jackson on the floor.
"Shut the fuck up!!"
The crowd developed around him, and soon V was involved. He grabbed Jeongguks arms, pinning them behind his back. He could feel V's hot breath on his neck.
"You dont know what you've just done.." V Slowly whispered into Jeongguks Ear..

"Wha- What have I done..?"