Get away. -2

"Wha- What have I done..?" Jeongguk looked up innocently at V, confused as to why beating up Jackson was a bad idea.

"Come on.." "I'll explain" V said, dragging Jeongguk away from Unconscious Jackson and the scene.

[ ♤♡◇♧ ]

Jeongguk was not expecting the sudden impact on the Bathroom wall, as V had dragged him in there.

"Why? Why did you do that.." V Scowled at him, looking unimpressed.

"He was Teasing me-- Wait, why do you even car-" Jeongguk began to ask, but V cut him off

"You've got on his bad side, he won't leave you alone. Regardless, if you beat him in a fight, Multiple times. He wont stop."

"You made a mistake."

"And I'm going to have to help you."

"Wait! Why do you need to help me" Jeongguk asked. "Surely I can handle my own problems." Jeongguk asked, stubbornly. V was acting like a right dick.

"I've been in the same situation, you may think it's easy. But it's not, trust me."

Jeongguk felt the urge to say No, but he wanted to be able to Trust V. A friend.

"Fine."

[ ☆ ]

The first joke by Jackson and his group, made Jacksons face way more punchable than it already is.

It was a Monday morning, after the weekend Jeongguk has spent it, thinking about the situation. As he was walking across the sidewalk. His thoughts got interrupted by a kick at his shin, he quickly collapsed.

"What the hell was that for." Jeongguk gritted his teeth, ready for who was behind him.
He began to swerve a punch, but his hand got grabbed rather violently.
"Chill, it's me." V exclaimed, letting go of my arm.
"Dont scare me like that.."
But, next he didnt expect. A car to speed up next to them, it ran across a puddle and Jeongguk braced himself for the wet substance to cover him, but it never came. He opened his eyes, turning around. V was covered in it, Jacksons group laughing in the car. Jeongguk put his middle finger up.
"I- Come with me." Jeongguk began to walk off, but V never moved he just looked at Jeongguk in confusion.
"Where are we going?" V raised his eyebrow in confusion.
Jeongguk sighed, he dragged his feet in annoyance towards V, grabbed his wrist and pulled him against the path- the opposite way.

[ •☆• ]

Jeongguk had reached his house. He'd explained that his parents had an extremely short temper. Unfortunately they had another son, his youngest brother, age 5, Jeon Iseul. Although, its usually "The parents hate the oldest." In this case it's the other way around, and Jeongguk does whatever he can to protect him.