My Hellavator

I have lost my family since young. As I'm living alone until high school, a tragic moment happens to me. That night, I had an accident on the road while taking fresh air. As I'm dozing off into my thoughts, the truck was about to crash on me, and that is when I see the light. The bright light that will make human go blind. I'm just blackout without knowing anything that happens to me or will happen.

That night feels like a dream to me. I wake up forcefully as my body is full of sweat. I find myself in the hospital's bed with one and only person besides me, Jimin. She is the only person that knows me well, all that happens to me. As she heard me waking, all she does is embrace a warm hug that will make me forget all my thoughts. She clicks the button for me to do a check-up as the nurse comes hurriedly.

My mind just stuck, aren't I supposed to die or hurt badly because of the truck crash? Jimin watches me confused as she stares at my eyes long enough to make me feel weird. "is it something wrong with my eyes?" y/n asked. "yeah, are you wearing a contact lens?" she's joking worriedly. The doctor comes in and tells us about the effect that happens to my eyes. It's not that bad even though my eyes turn yellow-gold besides it will get teary over time.

My life can't do any better

And it's getting worse.

Extra info

Jimin is y/n's teacher in high school that always takes care of her. Y/n live alone by herself since young but it gets easier as Jimin always helping her most of the time.