Awkward

Y/N pov

As I handed my work to Park Jinyoung PD nim, I walked through the hallway to go to the studio's room again. 'I just need to place the sweater and go take lunch' I thought but when I open the door... "oh hi, did you wanna use this room? I will head out anyway." Jisung said "hi, no need to rush, I just want to place this sweater really quick" y/n responded.

Him pov

'she look cute today' what am I thinking?! "it's actually mine you can place it here" Jisung pointed at the couch. "by the way, you look peaceful when you slept there this morning" Jisung added. With that, y/n blushing hard and try to cover her face with her hand. "did you saw me here, this morning?" she asked "yeah I kinda saw a sleeping beauty and I even put my sweater on her" Jisung teased her. "thanks for the sweater" she said while walking to the door to get out of this awkward conversation.

With that jisung hold her wrist stopping her move "did you just gonna leave me here, why don't you treat me for lunch right now?" she had no choice and just nodded.

Y/N pov

As I nodded, this squirrel guy just jumped happily and take his thing and head out without letting my hand go. His hand feel cold but the feeling inside of me feel warm towards him. I don't have much friends so I think it did feels good when someone accompany you.

They're both eat quietly enjoying the taste of the food. "Thanks for your company" y/n simply stated it "if you want I can accompany you anytime you want, it's not bad to get free food often right?" he said jokingly.

That night, he presents just caught me off guard. How can a person be that attractive, like every little thing he do just lingering in my mind. 'he eat like a hungry little squirrel with fulling his mouth completely and eat it bit by bit.' 'he seems to like raw food like sushi or half cooked meal, as what his ordered for lunch' 'he don't talk to much at first but then throw a bunch of hilarious jokes, it make me smile every second time'. He sure is an interesting guy.

Friend or lover,
Both will disappear later on.

Extra info
Jisung an introvert person but he can express his true self  in front of y/n without hesitation.
Y/N had go through a lot, it make her hard to trust people but she seems to change as more trusted people came into her life.