Enough, i'm out!

Hello, my beautiful people! This is the first book I ever made so um.. this is not going to be very professional sooo read at your own risk. I hope you enjoy the first chapter of Love Story! 😊 This will make some people uncomfortable, but it'll get better, I promise. Have fun, and don't be afraid to criticize me cuz I need help here. If you have any questions or requests please pop them in the comments or DM me and I will work on it ASAP 😳 ENJOY......

Your POV
"Y/N GET UP AND COME DOWN HERE NOW!" My mother shrieked.
" Coming, mom!" I shouted back. I slipped into a dress two sizes big for me and rolled off the mattress on the floor. I brushed my H/L, H/C hair quickly and rushed down the stairs. I looked at the empty kitchen and knew that she wanted me to make breakfast.
"Cook breakfast, quickly, idiot!" She yelled at me. I was used to this treatment since I was 5. I didn't know why, but I always had a feeling that seemed to let me know when to do something or not. It usually worked for me because I had very few beatings nowadays. I ran to the kitchen to cook some bacon and eggs as usual. (I'm getting hungry now...) "Now, as you all know, today is a very important day." Your mother started.
"Yes," my father said, "Today, we shall be visiting the Dursley family on Privet Drive."
"Precisely!" My mother confirmed. "You," she said, pointing her finger at me " Will stay here and clean the house. If I see a single thing out of place, you will receive a  beating is that understood?!" She raised her voice a little. I nodded. "Good, now we have to get ready, so come on, to eat quickly I must choose which dress I will wear. We will go in the afternoon." I served the plates on the table, took some myself, and scurried off to my room. After fantasizing what it would be like if I wasn't here and somewhere else, my mother called me to take the plates away. "Now go and get ready, honey and prepare your speech for Mr. Dursley, ok?" (Just go with it) She told father. "You clean the table." She ordered me. I nodded again.
I hummed a tune while wiping the table of spilled scrambled eggs. (I really am getting hungry by writing this 😩) I washed the dishes and ran back to my room in the attic.

Time decided to eat eggs (time skip to after the visit.)

"We're back!" Yelled mother.
I opened the door. It was obvious they got drunk because they looked like they were about to fall. I let them in and made room. They were, in fact, so drunk that they were screaming at me for no reason and not forming real words. They were beating me and shouting rude and horrible words once they could regain speech. I ran to my room, crying. I leaned under the chair in my room, pulled out a suitcase I found in the road and packed all my things. I waited for a while and then sneaked back down to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink and filled them too. My parents were in their bedroom. I grabbed the handle of the suitcase, took a deep breath, and walked out the door. I had just left my eleven years of life. I had just left my home. Forever. I was never going back there. I was going away and never coming back. I had enough of this life. It was time to survive on my own. Now I was Y/N L/N, the homeless eleven-year-old, girl.

I hope you enjoyed that! If you want the next chapter please vote this story. (I'll do it anyway) I hope you stay safe and healthy. By loves!
~the cat-wolf.