Diagon Alley

Your POV

I stared gaping open mouthed in awe. Diagon Alley was HUGE. Shops filled with piles of rusty, dusty thick books. There were also broom shops and owls and bats in cages outside. I was too busy goggling wide eyed at the surrounding, I didn't see a huge hairy man 8 ft and 6 in tall. I bumped into him and fell, scraped my palm. "Oh, sorry 'bout tha'" he said in a thick West Country accent. "Who are ya? Haven't seen yeh aroun' here"

"Oh, I'm Y/N, Y/N  L/N."

"Oh mah goud! I was supposed to pick ya up.  I err.... kinda forgo'. Too busy dealing with Harry I'm Hagrid, Keaper of the Hogwarts keys and grounds."

I was too distracted with the giant, that I didn't notice the small, adorable little raven haired boy with round glasses.

Whoa, Adorable? Where did that come from?

"Uhh, hi Y/N, I'm Harry, Harry Potter."

"Hi!" I chirped, maybe a bit too chirpy. Jeez is this what having a crush feels like? But that's impossible, I just met him!

"Is your hand ok? It looks bad." Adorable Harry asked me.

"Oh yeah. It's fine. I'm used to it." I replied, showing him some scars from the night I ran away.

"I'm so sorry! What happened?" He gasped. I shrugged, and started telling him about life with my parents. He was very sympathetic and comforted me when I teared up. He started telling me about his life with the Dursley's. A loud grunt interrupted Harry, it came from Hagrid.

Harry's POV( before Y/N bumps into them)

"Sorry bout' tha'" Hagrid said
I turn around and see him facing a cute girl around my age.

Whoa, whoa. Harry what are you thinking? Cute? Calm down!

I was busy with my thoughts that I didn't catch what Hagrid was saying.
" oh I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N"
Huh Y/N, that's a nice name. Am I in love? Maybe I'm having a crush on her. Is this what the people in muggle school talk about? Weird. I don't really like this. JEEZ. Do I look ok?

"To busy dealing with Harry here." Hagrid said. I glared at him. It's not like I was whining on the floor, crying hysterically. Definitely not.
"Hi Y/N. I'm Harry, Harry Potter." I said

Your POV:

"We still have to.. yeh know buy your books and equipmen'" he said gesturing to the shops around us. Me and Harry's eyes widened at the prospect.

"But I don't have any money! I mean I think I have a few pennies, but that's all." I exclaimed, tripping over my own feet.
"Careful Y/N!" Adorable Harry says, saving me from the fall dramatically.

"Oh not with muggle money. Ya have al o it in da wiserdin' bank. Now, a galleon has 27 sickles an' yeh have 29 Knuts in a sickle. Tha should be easy enoughto remembah."

We followed Hagrid to this huge building m. It said 'Gringotts Bank' on the top. The bank looked more like a castle that a bank. There were huge white  marble walls and weird creatures sitting on behind counters. "H-Hagrid, what are those?" Harry asked worriedly, eying the creatures.

"Those are goblins, not too friendly creatures. Best yeh stay close."

Me and Harry immediately scooted closer to each other and hagrid. Hagrid for some unknown reason was smirking broadly .

Hagrid POV

Ah, such a lovely couple. I thought, watching Harry and Y/N. I definitely ship them.

Your POV:

Me and Harry's hands touched lightly. I was really nervous and I probably look like a tomato on fire 🔥 🍅

"Oi, you ok there? You look like you're goin' to explode" hagrid asked me, still smirking widely.
My thought are confirmed. I blushed even harder.
"I'm fine." I managed to breath out. I was flushed but calmed myself down.  We just continued walking down the long hall, until we reached a rather unpleasant looking goblin.

"Mornin'" Hagrid said. "We've come ter take some money outta Mr. Harry Potter and Ms. Y/N  L/N s safe."
"You have their keys, sir?" The goblin asked.

"Got it here somewhere" said Hagrid and he started to emptying his pockets on to the counter, scattering a handful of moldy dog-buiscuits over the goblins book of numbers. The goblin wrinkled his nose. Me and Mr. adorable Harry watched the goblin on the right weigh a pile of rubies as big as glowing coals.

"Got it" Said Hagrid at last, holding up two tiny golden keys.
The goblin looked at them closely.

"They seem to be in order."

"An' I've got a letter here from Professor Dumbledore," Said Hagrid importantly, throwing out his chest "it's about You-Know-What, in vault 713"

The goblin read the letter carefully.

"Very well"He said, handing it back to Hagrid. "I will have someone take you the vaults. Grip hook!"

Griphook was yet another goblin. Once beard face had finished craming all his dog biscuits inside his pockets, we followed the goblin towards one of the door that lead out of the hall.

"What's you-know-what in vault 713?" Mr. Adorable asked Hagrid.

"Can't tell yeh that" he replied "Top secret that is. Hogwarts business. Dumbledore's trusted me. More'n my jobs worth ter tell yeh that"

Griphook held the door open for them. Harry wore a surprised expression on his cute face.

God why do I keep looking at him. Does he notice? He must think I'm a weirdo. Oh nooooo.
We were in a narrow stone passage way thingie lit with flaming torches. It sloped steeply downwards and there were these little train tracks on the floor. Griphook whistled and a small cart came speeding up the track towards us. We climbed in- Hagrid with some difficulty- and we were offffffffff!

We rode on the tracks through twisting passages and halls. My eyes stung. I looked over at Harry, his eyes were red. They, apparently stung too. We plunged even deeper,  passing an underground lake, where huge thingies were hanging down the ceiling.

"I never know," Harry called to Hagrid over the noise of the cart, "What the difference is between a stalagmite and a stalactite is."

"Stalagmite's got an 'm' in it." Said Hagrid. " and don't ask me questions just now, I think I might be sick."

He did look very green as we stepped out of the cart, when the ride finally stopped beside a small door. Hagrid got up and had to lean on the wall to stop his knees trembling.

Griphook unlocked the door. A lot of green smoke came gushing out, as it cleared I thought.

Oh my god!

The most amazing thing I have ever seen.

Word count: 1130

Ok ok I know what your thinking
Wtf author you said it's going to come out quickly! Welllll I have an exam to practice for so I hadn't really had time to update. If you follow me you've probably seen the comments I've been posting and you're like that's a liieeee! I don't have a reasonable explanation for that.... I can't make any promises so I won't be sure when I'll update again but I will. Thanks for reading and DM me if you have any requests. Annndddd thx for reading baiiiiiii!-

Yours truly

The one dancing outside ur window. 😊