🌙🌙FAQ🌙🌙

Below you will find a list of Frequently Asked Questions, or just things we wanted to clarify in a section outside of the information section

P.S. If you're looking for the password, be sure to read all of this.

---Are you open to new members?

I never will understand why people ask this one. Yes! We are always open to new members :D Just remember we do not accept Random stories or ones written in a language other than English.

---What are outlines and inlines?

Outlines are comments done outside of the story. As in at the bottom of the chapter or the space where you open up all of the comments to be scrolled through. 

Inlines are comments done inside of the story. You can see numbers beside each paragraph, and if there isn't already one at a specific paragraph, holding down on a word will allow you to highlight a section of the paragraph or the entire paragraph and open up a spot for you to comment beside it. On mobile, that is. On desktop, you just move your mouse slightly ajar from the paragraph on the right and it will pop up an icon for you to click to see the inline section.

---Do we leave comments at the end of every chapter we read?

Only if you do not reach 10+ quality inline comments.  You also can if you just choose to, but it won't change your points or anything.

---Do I have to leave a tag at the top of my comment?

It is not required, but it does help your admins find your comments and it advertises the club. You can use any tag you want as long as it points back to this club. Some use #dlh for Dreamland Hunt.

---Do I have to vote on chapters that I read?

No, you do not. Voting should only be if you enjoy it. In fact, we are not allowed to require you vote. It is against Wattpad regulations.

---Why do I not see Teen Fiction as a genre later on?

Dreamland doesn't see Teen Fiction as a genre because, well, it's not really in the publishing world. Wattpad fabricated the genre of Teen Fiction to encapsulate Young Adult Romance and Young Adult Coming-of-Age/Slice-of-Life/Fiction. There was just too many complications with the genre, and getting rid of it allowed us to push for people to also give their audience for their story, which also helps people find the type of books they want.  We strongly recommend checking out the "Audience and Genre Guide" chapter that comes after this.

---How much do I have to read for my partnership?

We will not require you guys meet each other by the end of the month, but it should be decently close.  If your partner read 8 chapters and you read 5, that's fine.  Everyone reads at different speeds.  Just as long as you're trying.  That said, other partner, don't read 30 chapters in a week and wonder why the other one isn't caught up to that number.  Be reasonable.