Fantasy

Yes, I'm giving Fantasy its own because TOO MUCH FANTASY

Those below are books entered into the club that fall under the above listed genres. If we get over 30 books in this chapter, we will make a second chapter as well. You can read books by the users that aren't listed, but you need to get an okay from them first.

Fantasy

------User: Cross-Warrior 
Nickname: Cross
Book: A Curse of Twisted Dreams
Genre: Fantasy
Audience: Young Adult 
Content Type: High Fantasy, Gods, Found Family, Slow Burn, Pirates, Adventure, Fantasy Violence
Pitch: Ash's twin sister was chosen by the gods to keep the world safe, but Odella returns home, mission incomplete, a mere shell of herself. Ash will do anything to cure her sister, including setting out disguised as her to complete her quest. But even with a godly descendant by her side, she isn't prepared for the twists and darkness of a world she may never have truly known.

***

------User: -DeeIsDead- 
Nickname: Dee
Book: An Order of Death
Genre: Fantasy
Audience: New Adult
Content-Type: romance, bounty hunter, poison, protector
Pitch: Deathly Delights is a bakery equipped to kill with poisons both imaginable and unfathomable. When Tae receives a royal order with a poison she hasn't managed to get her hands on before, she enlists the help of Oryal to help her find it.

***

------User: nifty-nickel 
Nickname: Nifty
Book: The Witching Hour
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Audience: New Adult 
Content Type: Adult Language, Some suggestions of sexual intimacy, some violence but nothing too explicit
Pitch: A story of female friendship with a bit of romance thrown in on the side, The Witching Hour follows Ivy Vale as she and other members of the Pentacle search for the fifth and missing member of it along with juggling a few problems of her own. Vampires, werewolves and fairies all living in one town. What could go wrong? Just about everything within the town lines of Malachi Peak where there are more secrets buried in the cemetery than citizens in the town...

***

------User: ninaisawip
Nickname: Nina
Book: In Search of Kasena
Genre: Fantasy
Audience: Young Adult
Content Type: Mystery, Adventure, Missing Person, Medieval-ish Fantasy
Pitch: When one of the richest men in the kingdom hires Niel to find his sister who ran away from home, he readily takes the job. But between teaming up with a clever adventurer and searching for the girl and her mysterious helper, Niel soon realizes that his mission may not be as easy as it seems.

***

------User: Nightingale257
Nickname: Coco
Book: On Sapphire Wings and Jade Scales
Genre: Fantasy 
Audience: Middle Grade
Content-Type: dragons, child protagonists, quest, friendship, mild violence, adventure
Pitch: Twins Tomas and Eila, alongside their loyal pet dragon Ari, embark on a great journey after a strange man they helped before returns the favor. Said journey takes the twins to places they'd never dreamed of before, but secrets and hidden perils await within them.

***

------User: AziaElga 
Nickname: Wei
Book: A Soft Spot For You
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Audience: Young Adult 
Content Type: Werewolf, Werebunnies, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Romance
Pitch:  Ever since their brother died, Bodie is thrusted with the terrifying responsibility of becoming the next Alpha. Their first task as an heir is to get the wererabbits to cooperate with them. It should be easy, except there is one problem: werebunnies are way too cute, and Bodie is soft for them.