I

Welcome to Los Angles Academy. Aka hell ruled by the rich. My name's Tobin, not that anyone really knows or cares.

I played soccer until seventh grade until I broke my leg and ankle. I never healed properly which means I never got to play again. Possibly one of the most unlucky things to ever happen in my life, because out of all of the people who could rule the school the Girl's soccer team and Boy's football team wore the crown.

Especially a few people in particular.

Alex Morgan, varsity team captain and top scorer for the last two years. She's the queen bee of the whole school. Her family doesn't have to use firewood they just have extra money laying around that they can use. It's not hard to run the school with a nice little donation from rich parents who already pay sixty grand for their kids to attend a private high school.

Servando Carrasco, the varsity football kicker. Everyone just knows him, because he's the boyfriend of the school most popular girl. Other than Alex Servando would be nothing.

Of course you can't walk into this new year without hearing news of Alex Morgan's younger sister attending now too. Alex being a junior she needs time to train her heirs to the throne.

These heirs are bestfriends, Mallory Pugh and Brooklyn Morgan. If you ask me they are really cute friends but something tells me neither of them are actually that close of they're definitely hiding something.

Brooklyn Morgan, aka the girlfriend of the sophomore varisty quarterback isn't what you'd expect her to be. She's openly bi. She plays soccer, but is extremely smart. She's nice to everyone despite her sister's reputation for the cold shoulder. She's everything you would use to describe a perfect person, but I don't believe in those.

"Hey Heath." I smiled at my best friend, Allie Long. She also played soccer up until highschool. She got cut from the varsity team and sadly gave up after that. She should have made that roster.

I know this is the part where you expect me to say all of the girl's on the team got their parents to buy them a spot, but I can't. Their parents used their money elsewhere. Training, DA teams, personal trainers, clinics, absolutely anything they could push those girls through.

I always had my attention pulled by one of the players and suprisingly her last name wasn't Morgan, it was Christen Press.

There was one thing I hated about going to a school like this. If the rich know how to do one thing it's hiding secrets. Money is power.

Nothing bad ever got out about your star reciever or quarterback at the school. They never failed a class or even got a detention. How would they when mommy and daddy pay off the school for everything.

"Eww I'm gonna puke." Allie complained as Julie Johnston and Alex Morgan walked past with their boyfriends, Zach Ertz and Servando Carrasco. For awhile Alex and Allie had been quite close.

Of course once a girl gets popular she always ditches friends. How could she not isn't that how life goes?

"I hate having a long distance relationship." Allie huffed out as we walked to her locker.

"Allie atleast you have a relationship."

"You could easily change that Heath."

"Yeah right." I scoffed as I watched the students walk around the halls. I hate this place. I know going to an expensive school is a blessing, but I'm not like that. Money doesn't buy happiness for me.

"Watch out." I rolled my eyes as Mallory Pugh stumbled towards us. A few feet away I locked eyes with the younger Morgan sister who was accompanied by AG McDaniels. She was the varsity girls basketball team point gaurd.

"If you asked me I'd definitely say those two have hooked up." Allie leaned closer and whispered and I shook my head.

"I'm not sure. I mean I don't think mr. quarterback would approve of that."

"As if he has control on her. She's a Morgan it's impossible. They'll drop one guy and be onto the next. The real question is which two."

"Probably both. I have physics first period. I'm not going to survive this first semester." Allie rolled her eyes as we parted ways. I didn't have many friends. Allie was slightly more social than me, which at times I wish weren't the case.

I was secretly bestfriend's with the senior keeper Hope Solo. Hope wasn't like the rest of the girl's on the team. Hope didn't care about the highschool popularity hierarchy. I guess that's why we still talked.

I still saw myself as a nobody. I walked into my first period, Pre Cal. I never hated math because honestly it was super easy, but the class just is so boring.

"Good morning class, welcome to the new school year." Mr. Clarkson walked in smiling. I guess that's one good thing about Pre Cal. Everyone loves Mr. Clarkson. He's young, funny, and doesn't care about being serious all the time.

"Oh god. How did I mess up so bad to this group." I looked towards the back of the room and sighed when I saw who he was talking about. None other than Alex Morgan, Servando Carrasco, Hope Solo, Christen Press, Michael Porter Jr., and Kj Apa. Great football, soccer, and Basketball jocks.

Don't get me wrong I don't completely hate them all, but I most definitely cannot stand them at times. I just don't get the point in hyping up people. What even is the value of popularity.

"Alright let me take roll, then I'll begin and introduce myself to those of you who don't know me yet." Mr. Clarkson silently took role looking around and marking everyone present in their seats.

"Alright, for those of you who don't know me my name is Mr. Clarkson. I am the vsrsity boy's basketball coach. I teach Moral Philosophy and Pre Cal. Any questions?"

"Do we have practice today?"

"Michael just check the team schedule on the app it isn't that hard." Mr. Clarkson sighed and shook his head.

"There's an app?"

"Moving on. I give four test in the semester. I don't give homework on Friday night during football season. I don't give homework during the home games of the girl's soccer team either. I give double the homework on basketball game nights though."

Everyone laughed and smiled. Like I said he was chill. He knew the priorities of his students. That's what made him a good teacher.

He continued to talk about the class or himself. After that he gave us fifteen minutes of free time. He went around talking to some kids in the class. I just watched as time ticked on the clock. Waiting for every second to be over so I could leave the room.

"Alright everyone that's all we have for today. Pay attention to the screen tomorrow I'll have a seating chart for you."

Everyone groaned as I rushed out of the classroom. One class down three to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Tobin, how was school?" I walked into the kitchen and shrugged my shoulders.

"It was school."

"Tobin, come on. Tell me about your day?"

"Not much to say...I'm an outsider. Nobody knows me. Nothing happens for me." I frowned as I walked past my older brother and up to my room.

My older brother Jeffery was the quarterback at our school. He was  popular obviously. Our views on school is the perfect example of polar opposites. One day down 179 more days of hell to go.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A\N: I saw an add for a show like this recently and with the group Anonymous resurfacing I wanted to make this story :)