VII

Tobin's POV

School has been different since the first real video of Anonymous surfaced. Michael Porter Jr. was arrested that day. Mallory Pugh was interrogated. The Morgan sisters were next and everyone was waiting.

If this Anonymous guy went that intense on Michael what could he have on the Morgan sisters to top that? Where was he getting this information? None of this made sense. How did he find out about the drugs? How did he know about the rape? How did he fail to mention anything about Mr. Clarkson? The whole basketball team is snitched on for drug use, but not a single investigation into the head coach has appeared?

"Tobin! I heard another video is being released today." I rolled my eyes at Allie's excitement. I'm not amused by this Anonymous guy. Just something feels wrong about all of this.

"Ok? And? Anonymous is prying into the life of these teens for what reason? What does this actually accomplish?"

"He said he's cleansing the school. What's so bad about making the popular less popular?"

"Cancel culture is toxic."

"As bad as you might think cancel culture is I think what he's doing is smart and good for this school."

"Umm cancel culture is never okay...but whatever." AG McDaniels stopped and look at Allie before Brooklyn pulled her arm and kept walking.

"See! Watch what you say..." I watched as AG continued to look back. The more I saw her the more things felt off. Ag seemed like she was tied into some serious drama. Maybe she was on his list.

Just as things were starting to settle down that's when I heard the dreaded noise.

"I am ANONYMOUS. I am with the unpopular. I am against heirarchy. The toxic highschool system of popularity will be destroyed before I disappear. Alex Morgan, here we go."

If there was actually someone in this school I would want to be exposed it would her. After just pushing Allie aside when she got popular to the other cruel manipulative things she's done. I hate her.

"Michael Porter Jr. was a rapist and a druggie who cheated at basketball. Some would say it's better to cheat at highschool sports than to cheat on your boyfriend with your soccer teammate.

It's okay though you might have had sex with Christen Press, but atleast she's single. Servando made out with your teammate too, Julie Johnston. Relationships really are complicated for popular kids now aren't they? Sorry for the 3 for one hit, until next time..."

This was shocking to everyone. How did Servando get Julie to make out with him? Do Christen and Alex like eah other?

Seconds later everyone heard loud footsteps. Zach Ertz was running full speed at his teammate. Zach is going to kill Servando. "I'm gonna MURDER YOU CARRASCO!" Servando took off running, but one of Zach's other best friends pushed him down.

Zach grabbed him and began pummeling him. It was only for a minute or so before Mr. Clarkson ran into the circle and stopped the fight. Seconds after him one of the campus cops ran in and cuffed Zach Ertz.

"You're fucking dead Servando!" Zach was still livid. Servando was pretty beat up. His face had blood everywhere. And his eye already began to swell.

"That was not what I expected...well sort of. I totally knew she cheated, but sex with Christen Press that was not the secret I thought I'd hear."

"Part of me always thought she was bisexual...but something seems off about that situation. It does explain Christen defending Brooklyn. She's hooking up with her older sister. I just have this weird feeling that whatever he has on Brooklyn is way worse than anything that's been said."

"Wait I didn't think he was going after her. Brooklyn Morgan is so chill though. I actually can tolerate her. I just think anything negative thoughts towards her are from me hating Alex."

"I just have this gut feeling she's not who we think."

"It's a possibility..." Allie shrugged as we watched everyone clear out of the halls and the old janitor slowly mop up the blood.

"Arrest number two and poor Zach Ertz didn't even do anything..."

"Yea other than break Servando Carrasco's face."

"Little bitch deserved it. He broke bro code and he has a bitch for a girlfriend. Now neither of them will probably want to stay together."

"Not just them. There's no way Zach will stay with Julie. Honestly for Julie's sake she probably should stay away from all of them."

"You don't think Zach would hurt her would he?"

"Not sure what to think anymore." That's all I said before Allie and I exited the school and went our seperate ways for the day. What a crazy day.