Chapter 5

KAGEYAMAS POV

"Hinata wont suffer from any sort of concussion but you will have to pay attention to him to make sure. Now the bad news is that his arm has been dislocated as he fell onto the ground. He wont be able to play volleyball for awhile." The nurse writes down on a pad while looking over Hinata and rubbing his shoulder gently.

Hinata winces at the pain but tries remaining still for the nurse.

"How long?!" I ask while pushing myself off the wall.

"About a week and a half give or take." I bite my lip tightly as my eyes meet Hinatas and Sugawaras.

"By then, we will have to go up against Karusokii." Sugawara says grabbing his head and brushing his hair out of his face.

"Imma go tell the team the news." Before I could interject, Suga was already outside the door heading back towards the gym.

I'm such a fucking dumbass! I walk up to Hinata who gently fiddles with his fingers.

"H-hows your shoulder?" He slowly raises his head with his eyes wide and a wide grin across his face.

"Oh, just fine." His head drops back down as he clenches his teeth from the nurse pressing his shoulder gently.

"I will start now." The nurse begins to push against Hinatas shoulder making him wince at the pain.

"Just a little bit more. Dont clench your teeth." The nurse says with a rush as you see her increasing pressure on Hinatas shoulder while lifting his arm into the air. Hinata reaches out for my arm gripping it tightly.

"You okay Hinata?" I ask while trying to look him into the face.

"Y-yeah." He stutters trying to hold in tears. His voice slightly breaks as I hear a loud pomping sound. Hinatas nails dig into my arm as the nurse begins to rotate his shoulder around.

She grabs a splint and begins to wrap it under Hinatas arm and over his shoulder to support his arm.

"He should be good now, just let your arm rest up and to relieve any pain, just take pain killers." Hinata nods his head.

"Can you please let go now?" I ask making Hinata quickly turn his head tiwards my arm. He immedietly releases my arm and looks at hisnbad shoulder.

"I'm gonna write you a note saying you can show up to practice but you cannot participate or you may harm your shoulder more." As she finishes writing the letter I begin to walk towards the door and open it for Hinata.

I cloe the door behind him as we make our way back to the gym. Immediately after I open the doors everyone hurls towards Hinata exmaining him and oushing me out of the way.

"Excuse you!" I yell as I'm pushed to the door. Tanaka glances over at me then back at Hinata. They all ask him questions like 'Are you okay?' 'Will you be good for now?' 'Do you need anything?'

I eventually got tired of the questions and notice Hinata being trampled bt them. I push them away from Hinata and pick him off of the ground.

"Watch out you dumbasses! Your gonna make it worse!" Hinata walks over to a bench and sits down. I dollow him as doos everyone else.

Hinata hands Daichi and Sugawara the letter from the nurse and we watch as they scan over it carefully.

"Okay, but how are you supposed to play at the Karusokii game if your not able to practice?" Hinata smiles.

"Nothing, is gonna stop me from winning that game." I scoff and flick him in the forehead.

"You wouldnt win if it wasnt for me Dumbass." He yells and smacks my hand away then lunges at me.