FIVE

FRIDAY 09/20

--
Me :
Hello Kim Seokjin.
I am feeling very well indeed on this beautiful morning, how are you ?

Your message will be sent to your crush during the day.
As soon as I can get an answer, you'll hear from me.

Have a nice day too.
--

--
Me :
"Yo" Min Yoongi.

Your message will be sent to your crush during the day.
As soon as I can get an answer, you'll hear from me.

As for the form, I truly just need a name to put in my phone. I cannot save numbers and even if I did, it would be confusing.
We don't want me to mix up numbers and send confessions or answers to the wrong person now do we ?

Have a good day.
--

Taehyung looked up again at the two friends. Yoongi was currently showing his phone to Seokjin, who was reading what was written on it. The latter then smiled and said something while showing his own phone to him.

Taehyung went to his contacts to find his best friend. He couldn't hold the boxy smile playing on his face as he started writting.

--
Me :
Hello Jung Hoseok.

Cupid here to deliver love 💕
Anonymous wants to tell you you are the prettiest boy they have ever seen, and that your smile could light up a "whole town like damn".

Hoping you will have a lovely day today.
With love, your Highschool Cupid. 💕
--

Taehyung then searched for Namjoon's contact and started writting. While he was doing so, he kept receiving messages from his best friend but ignored them.

--
Me :
Hello Kim Namjoon.

Cupid here to deliver love 💕
Anonymous wants to tell you you are the smartest boy they know, and that your dimples are illegal.

Hoping you will have a lovely day today.
With love, your Highschool Cupid. 💕
--

The brunet finally went back to his conversation with Hoseok chuckling at all the messages he had sent him.

--
Sunshine Hobi 🌞💛 :
huh
what?
dude what??
are you for real???
what's going on???
Are you playing with my feelings Taehyung-ah?
istg if your are this is nOT FUNNY
DUDE ANSWER
YOU CAN'T SEND ME THIS AND IGNORE ME AFTER??!?!?
I'M BEATING YOUR CUTE ASS UP WHEN I GET TO SCHOOL

Me :
Dude chill.
Yeah I am for real.
My bestie has an admirer omg 😍😍
I mean it was meant to happen, you're gorgeous.
But still.
When do you get here ?

Sunshine Hobi 🌞💛 :
I'm actually already here
I was in front of the doors when I received your message and I kinda stopped functionning I guess?
my legs refuse to obey

Me :
Dude get in there already.
--