Part 1-Rejected

Today was my birthday l was very excited l was finally going to find my mate and l'll get my wolf form.l was very excited l took a quick shower and got dressed as best as l could with all of my old clothes that were impressively intact l went downstairs to cook dinner before everyone woke up so l don't get a morning beating.l set the table and quickly dash to my room door l took my bag l almost went out of my bedroom door but l heard footsteps so l went through my window breaking my ankles even more.l was basically limping to school as l entered the school almost no one was there.I mean it was seven l had forty five minutes until class starts l was wery exited to meet my mate it almost felt like l have forgotten all of the torment over the years.
I passed my time outside listening to music on my almost working phone.And that wen l smelled the most amazing scent it was like chocolate ice cream l followed the sent and bumped into a wall or what seemed like one and that when l locked eyes with the future alpha Zack .
At that moment I was shaking with fear.He grabbed my hand and he led us to the janitors closet.He kicked out the janitors and through me on the floor.And that's when l heard the most awful words.
"I Zack Meledon reject Lilac Everhart as my mate"Those words were wery painful l cried my eyes out he was waiting for my response l couldn't complete it l ran through the door running outside l didn't even care about the looks they gave me.lt was like my entire world fell apart.l went  deep in the forest there was an amazing water fall there l sat down and started crying again until there was no more tears.l went back home to see my angry dad there cracking his fists l new what was gonna happen so l tried to prepare but all of a sudden l felt like one of my rids was cracked.He hit me with all of his  strength and he wasn't done with just that he through me at the door and started hitting me with his foot l blacked out after a few hits.
I woke up on the same place l passed out l tried to stand up but to no avail l started crawling to the attic were my room was l was in so much pain but this felt like childs play compered to the rejection.l was on the floor for a few hours until l felt my bones start cracking l tried to hold my screams so l won't get another beating.When the pain was over l got up but this time l was standing on four paws l looked and my fur was red l was in shock there's no way it's red because that wolf color does not exist l was confused, surprised but most of all l was scared what if a hunter found a red werewolf and what if l tell the pack will they stop mistreating me or will it be worst "WHAT THE HELL I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RED WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING"
I got scared at the yelling "w-w-what w-who is th-there"l was looking around to see if anyone was there but there was nobody"ooooooo right hello my name is  Cristal and l'm your werewolf it's a pleasure""r-right same back at you "now let's get to the important part did you get cursed to be a red werewolf"and that's when she completely lost me" cursed ummm what do you mean by that"l didn't hear a reply.
I shifted back l knew how because l read a lot of books l got dressed in my pajamas and couldn't sleep until two o'clock