part 2 Sent away

I woke up to banging on my door when l looked at the time l saw it was 7 o'clock l got scared l was about to walk to the door when it suddenly opened and hit me.My brother was standing in front of me"alpha said there's an emergency meeting and that you also must attend tho l don't think someone as worthless as you with no rank in the pack is coming to this meeting it starts at 8 o'clock be fast bitch" And with that he walked out .
My brother has never physically harmed me but he has mentally scared me.l touched were my rids were supposed to be broken but there wasn't even a trace left that there was any beating l was didn't know anything which made me even more scared l got dressed quickly because l knew l was going to walk to the pack house which was 1 hour away. And that's when the most perfect idea came to mind l got undressed and transformed into my red wolf.
I jumped out the window and began to run my speed was uncontrollable and when l thought l was going to hit  something l just passed thought it like a ghost but l was running so that couldn't be it.l em going to save those questions for later now the biggest question is what is Zack planning and why did he invite me.l reached the pack house on about 15 minutes l got dressed and fell down because I was shaking from all of that fast running and when l nearly got heart attacks l was lying there for about 20 minutes so when l came to l started walking to the pack house.
Everyone was there.After some time Zack came on stage and my brother next to him the alpha,Luna and my father we're also on stage "Hello everybody we called this emergency meeting because my dearest son has something to tell you"The alpha said giving the microphone to Zack "It's a pleasure that all of you could make it l wanted to announce that l found my mate and with her we will rule this pack "My eyes were filled with hope when l heard that"let me introduce you all to Mary my mate "And than a girl with wave light brown hair a flowy purple white dress and olive skin appeared on stage l was so sad that he got another mate l was holding back my tears as much as l could "and now since l have found my mate l am the new alpha and as my first thing to make this pack better we will be sending lilac to Saint Calvin highschool so she can be of actual use to this pack.Everyone started clapping except for the former Luna and some Omegas.
The fact that he was sending me away to that school was even more messed up he was sending me into a lions den l could get killed Tere the moment l step there"l will be sending her away tommorow so lilac get ready "He ended it with a small  chuckle and went back l was still in a daze l didn't even realize when everyone went off  well almost everyone the Luna was in front of me  hugging me she kissed my forehead"I'm so sorry that l can't protect you l really em" with those last words she left l walked to my house to think about everything that happened .When l got home my dad seemed happy and my brother had that emotionless stare that he always had l walked up to my room and started packing everything l owned well l didn't have a lot so it all fit in a small suitcase.l sat down for a bit thinking about how my mate rejected me and was sending me away normally my wolf wold have been sad and howling but since the first time l shifted l haven't heard her l was getting worried about that l guess bad thing just keep on piling up.I started drawing that's what l always did when l was scared or distressed.l missed mom very much but there's nothing l could do.