*15*

We came and sat down on table i notice people staring at us...but i ignored them.

Can't people mind their own business pfft. - I thought and rolled my eyes mentally.

Jungkook : Y/n you will just take chocolate milk or anything else??

He asked me as waitress look at me.

Y/n : no chocolate milk is okay.

Jungkook : okay......just two chocolate milk, Thank you

He smiled saying to her then she bowed and left.

I start making circles on table while looking around until....

Jungkook : so you have any plans on Sunday??

Y/n : hmm??.....no i don't think so why??

Jungkook : well you see....i got two amusement park tickets and i don't wanna waste them so-

?? : oh Mr. Jeon you here??

someone said interrupting him and we both look at the person but our eyes grew wide open after seeing their face.

Jungkook : M-miss han..

He starts shuttering as i quickly placed my head on the table so she can't see my face...but to whom i'm lying?? I'M WEARING SCHOOL UNIFORM OH GOD...I HATE THIS DAY SO MUCH.

Miss han : umm who's this??

She asked Jungkook as i was busy shoving myself down the earth.

Jungkook : umm sh-...

Miss han : Y/n

She said and i accidentally hit my head on table because of sudden mention of my name.

I slowly sat straight looking down..

Miss han is our English teacher who maybe a huge crush on Mr.Jeon, I don't know what she will now think seeing us together here also on café where couple usually come.

Miss han : what are you doing here??

She asked with cold tone as her face showed no expression.

Jungkook sensed the tension was about to say something until...

Miss han : i guess i'm asking her Mr.Jeon.

Jungkook : but i'm the one who brought her here so i should be the one answering it....

Miss han looked at him with "are you serious" look.

Jungkook : listen don't think us wrong...it's just......

his face is saying that he thinking so hard for right things to say ...

Jungkook : well she got good marks on her quiz and i promised her for a treat if she got full marks on it and guess what she did so we came here...that's it.

Miss han looked at him suspiciously then at me.

I gulped thinking she will surely eat me right here the way she looking at me.

Miss han : you both sure that nothing is going on between you both??

Jungkook : miss han now can't even teacher and student give treat to each other??

Miss han : no it's not like that but you know teacher and student relationship shouldn't involve any love feelings.

Jungkook looked at her in disbelief..

Miss han : oh well i guess as long as it's just a simple treat i don't have a problem....i'll be leaving now bye take care..

She said and left waving at jungkook with a smile..

I guess she didn't flirted with him because of me....better though i also don't want to see her being all touchy and flirty mode in front of me..

She left and i breathed out loudly as i was holding it in because of her..

But jungkook starts laughing and i glared at him..

Y/n : Yah!! Why are you laughing..

Jungkook : oh well your face worth the watch also yah I'm your teacher don't shout at me.

Y/n : i can...as you said you are not my teacher outside the school.

Jungkook : now i regret.

Y/n : pffft i was so close to getting a heart attack.

Jungkook : to be honest i also got scared but your face made my day.

He suddenly pinched my cheeks softly as my face turned red.

Jungkook realized what he is doing so he quickly took his hand off my cheeks and cleared his throat..

Jungkook : oh so..umm...

he said and i chuckles at his flustered state.

Y/n : you look cute when you get embarrassed.

i said as he looked at me then smiled showing his bunny smile.

Jungkook : sooo.....what i was saying earlier??

Y/n : amusement park??

Jungkook : oh yess.....so will you join me?? I usually get bored on weekend plus i don't have anyone else to go with,,,,i don't want them go waste too.

Y/n : Will you let me ride ferris wheel??

Jungkook : is that even a question??

Y/n : I'm so ready but first i have to ask my mom.

Jungkook : leave it to me.

Y/n : what??!

Jungkook : well I'm taking you out so i should be the one asking your parent.

Y/n : she will surely think it's a date.

Jungkook : isn't it's a date??

He said mumbling under his breathe.

Y/n : hmm? You said something??

Jungkook : nothing.

Y/n : ok.

After few minutes our order came and we start chatting while sipping on our chocolate milk.

Jungkook : we don't know about each other a lot..i mean favorite things and hobbies., the only thing I know is you likes to write diaries or maybe doing drawings??

I smiled knowing he noticed a lot about me.

Y/n: yes i like poetry and drawings too but only do it when i'm bored or free i dont know maybe it's boredness boost my creativity skills alot or something.

Jungkok laughed at my statement so did i.

Y/n : what about you what's your hobby and you said you are a university student then why you teaching, you can manage it all??

Jungkook : well as i told you earlier i live alone and don't have anyone to pay for my rents and needs so i have to work managing my university work too and i like to show my maths skills so i decided why not become a teacher i can spread knowledge earning money too that's it.

I was amazed.

Y/n : well that's great, I like how your mind works.

Jungkook : I like you too..

Y/n : What??

.
.
.
.
.
Because of festa i didn't updated yesterday so here it is now, also happy festa and 7th birthday to our legends 💜
.
.
.
.
Sorry for any grammatical mistakes take care and see ya 💜