*21*

Y/n : listen I'm not forcing you...if it's hard for you-

Taehyung : I was madly in love with ms.Han..

My heart literally stopped hearing this ..

Y/n : w-what??

Taehyung : yes, we were in love...we were happy..until someone had to ruin it

He said last line almost in whisper and I just stared at his face which got saddened....

Y/n : I-I'm sorry...was it me??

His head quickly snapped towards me..

Taehyung : n-no..it's wasn't you

He said taking my hands in his, slowly caressing it.

Taehyung : in reality I was happy that you had feelings for me..but timing was wrong and I was mad yet hurt in someone else's love..I'm sorry.

Y/n : hey ! Stop with that sorry let it go

He slowly smilied at me

Taehyung : I'm a coward

I just stared at him to continue...

Taehyung : I ran away from my responsibilities...suffocated myself in four walls running as much as I can from reality and hurted people who cared for me....I even hurted you when you were the only person who always supported and genuinely cared for me.

Tear left his eye as he continued

Taehyung : she cheated on me y/n

He chocked on his words..

I slowly caressed his face as I also wasn't able to stop my tears...before my crush he was my best friend and seeing him broken like this hurted me so much.

Taehyung : If she didn't loved me...why she formed castle of dream with me just to be break it with a storm of broken trust ??....I have many questions to ask but I ran away...I LEFT EVERYTHING..I LOST MYSELF

I flinched as he raised his voice...

Taehyung : I cried and suffered alone y/n and she lived her life happily and still do...while I told nothing to no one...just to see her smiling as she always do..

Y/n : so except me no one...know about it??

He nodded slowly..

Y/n : did you talked with her about this??

Taehyung : no...what was even there to talk??...she was pregnant with someone else baby and was happy...

I frowned...

Y/n : what ???

Taehyung : yes she was pregnant and was telling about it to some dude while hugging him...smiling happily

Y/n : how were you so sure..baby wasn't yours?

Taehyung : because we never had anything physical between us..

Y/n : tae...listen don't get me wrong but you should have confronted her and listened to her because her being happy with someone else baby when she knew she was committed to you..doesn't sound right to me.....

Taehyung : I don't know...it was past she must have family now.

Y/n : she is a single mother tae... you really don't have any information about her life after that day??

He looked at me and shook his head..

Y/n : Taehyung taehyung you fool...you should talk to her and clear everything, I'm not saying baby is yours but you literally left without an explanation...what you think she is still "miss" not "Mrs" you dumb..

He seems to be in deep thoughts..

Taehyung : I don't know..plus what and how should I even talk with her??

Y/n : leave that on me...but promise me you will talk and clear first...

Taehyung : but she literally flirt with mr.jeon...

I bite my lips sadly thinking about it..

Y/n : listen I don't know but I still think you should talk to her.....

I pleaded as he looked at me before nodding.

Taehyung : okay I will....

I smiled and patted on his head

Taehyung : YAH !

and as always he didn't liked it..

well it's short but next update I'll reveal many things in this story so wait for me also I'm so sorry for late updates. There's some personal issues that's why i update late but believe me I'll complete this story. Have a nice day or good night 💜