§ || Walls

A/N: Aye, me back again :D

No, forgive me, this isn't a request :') It's actually pretty haywire right now, pretty messed up. And I dunno if I should add The fusions in this because... It lost its focus on the scenario when I wrote them X'D

Time to call myself Sadistic daydreamer again—

Also, please read until the end, I have some announcements :')) nothing bad though

Warning/s: unrequited love? Blood, and the BBB is enraged and kinda depressed— PROBABLE HINTED MENTIONS OF SUICIDE TOO, BE WARNED :'D NO they are NOT reverse—

Let's go now :'))
____________________________________

QUAKE

It was heartbreaking for him.

It was already bad enough that you like someone else and not him. Quake had a hard time trying to get over that, and still is. Whenever he looked your way, you were staring at somebody else, not him. Your smile, your source of joy, it wasn't for him— it was for someone else.

And he couldn't BELIEVE of all people, you would fall for a guy that didn't deserve you.

WHY can't you see that he doesn't like you... That way?

WHY can't you see that he DOESN'T do ANYTHING to give you a signal that he reciprocates your feelings?

And WHY, won't you look what's REALLY in front of you, and see HIM?

QUAKE, IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

But you didn't look at him in the way he looks at you.

Despite the back of his head screaming at him to knock some sense into that guy— he has no right to say anything...

No matter what, Quake wants to respect you and your decision. And whether you knew that or not, it's alright...

But this... This— THIS. Is too far.

He fought back every single urge coursing through his body to plunge his fists onto the ground, and split the earth in half. He fought back his anger from blinding him and lung at that ungrateful jerk the fist of resentment, hatred— you didn't DESERVE THAT!

YOU SHOULD'VE N E V E R GONE THROUGH THAT!

Quake immediately erased those thoughts; there's no point in blinding himself in rage when it already happened. There's no point in any of this if he is gone now.

But right now, Quake isn't sure which is worse; his resentful thoughts, or reality.

He weakly clutched your cold, limp body onto his, with a quivering breath. He couldn't care less if your blood smeared him— he just wants to hold you close, and weep.

Out of all the emotions that he forced to shove to the side, he couldn't keep his sadness at bay and let out a hysterical cry in the rain.

THUNDERSTORM

Bitter jealousy, and hatred.

Those were the only emotions Thunderstorm felt now.

He stomped out of the room whenever you were near. He'd slam doors in both opening and closing them whenever he walked in, or out. And he would never forget to give that guy a nasty sneer upon every, eye contact.