※ || Cyclone | Lusus Naturae

A/N: YOOOOOOO I MISS YOU ALL HOW'S LIFE? :'DDD Alright I know some have been trash so I hope this thing is at least um... Brightens a bit of your day?... I DON'T KNOW BUT I JUST WANNA GET ON WITH BUT BEFORE I DO, THANK YOU FOR 15.5K QWQ SJDJFHFHGHHHH I DIDN'T THINK I'D EVER GET THIS FAR THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE Y'ALL I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH TAT

Also, this is sort of... Angsty? NOT TOO MUCH NO WORRIES QWQ Well I hope it's not too much there's at least some bits of fluff there top but STILL. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy :'DDD

One last note: This oneshot could possibly turn into a potential story but i'm still experimenting so yeah XDD And also, there will be more oneshots like these soon! I just hope I'll make enough to satisfy y'all when I finally release em ;v; anyway let's go already sorry for stalling XDDD
______________________________________

Sapphire Tears

It was just a hike down by the forest, that's all; despite the rumors and the folklore passed by your neighbours and neighboring street neighbours and the neighboring division neighbours, it did not stop you from frolicking and dashing through the viridiscent sheen and sheltering oak woods and letting nature's melody sing its tune into your open ears as you dodged boulders and hefty rocks blocking the path ahead. And with carefree excitement, you grinned in glee without a care in the world.

What are tell tale stories going to do with you, anyway? As far as you would know, they were most likely made up from your ancestors to make the children of the village stay close and indoors; but you, for a young 'lady', you only spelled trouble for your elders as your reckless decisions often give them near brink of heart attacks;

Keyword: Near. They did not have a heart attack while you merely spent your time out in the forest all by yourself with no weapons and no food or protection at all. Adults always have to overreact for the youth's safety, and you'd sigh at the thought. Forget the lady part, you're a grown woman and you can handle yourself now. There's need not to worry for your safety!

But perhaps they were right?...

As you soared through the green, rays of light came and gleam, a boulder hid a sapphire from its seams, and with a single glance of her E/C eyes did her interest went at pique, did the girl set her goal on finding its source deemed in keen.

Sapphire; a gemstone upon the rocks of the earth. A shining, weeping hue bursting ocean tears and the darkness of the unknown...

...A gemstone cursed and forsaken by humankind along with all the crystals glowing amidst the mountains, caves and boulders, hiding from their cries and screams as they fled in fear and hid and cleared.

But not everything was cleared, and they were not forsaken from this forest, from this world.

Because you're seeing folk's nature's freak before your very own eyes.

"D-Don't come near me!" The creature cried, breaking your heart as the sapphire's gleam hid itself back behind the boulders with a trembling heart. His breath quivered in the midst of the heavy atmosphere suddenly bestowing upon the two of you as you stared wide-eyed. Atok's Lusus Naturae?

"P-Please I did n-nothing to you!" He continued to cry, and backed further away. Only for you to step quietly closer as you noticed the alarming large quantities of red scars horridly running down his leg from his ankles up to his thigh, before you look up at him again, seeing hot, pristine tear tracks flowing freely down his untainted cheeks. "I'm, I-I'm— P-Please don't hurt me!"