𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 !

Jeongguks soft lips tugged in a small smile as the view of the familiar place came in his sight, it was a chilly night

Jeongguks soft lips tugged in a small smile as the view of the familiar place came in his sight, it was a chilly night. The breeze was cool and cold, a type that would hit you hard enough for your cheeks to go warm but soft enough to be gentle.

Normally the boy would be alone considering the time of the night it was, but jeongguk was sure he saw a man laying flat on the grass, staring up at the sky. The boy shook his head and sighed as he settled himself farther away from the man, he wasnt scared of him but what if he tried to hurt the boy? jeongguk couldn't risk anything and so decided it would be the best if he kept his distance.

A set of  nice fifteen minutes went by yet none of the males even moved an inch. Both engrossed in their thoughts about their lost lovers. If only they knew, the one they're thinking about is sitting not that afar from eachother, but fate was just too dumb. Or so they thought.

Jeongguk had always been a curious  type and his curiousity was inching and tearing apart every cell of his body into two as he kept thinking about the man, maybe he had a bad day? "Fuck it" Jeongguk thought as he stood up, taking a sharp breath as he prompted his chin forward- if more he could and marched towards the man, something just told the boy that it was right, that he should go check up on him. Fate sure plays hard games huh.

Jeongguk didn't even dared to eye the face of the man, instead he plopped flat on the grass right beside the man, staring up at the stars just like the other. "h-hey.. had a bad day?" jeongguk asked softly as his eyes stilled where they were, on the stars, admiring them.

On the other hand, taehyung whom had found himself laying on the very same grass, star gazing- his thoughts infatuated on one boy, his bun. His eyes were glossy and hazy as he stared at the stars, "maybe, one the star's ggukie, my ggukie" Taehyung snapped out of his trance as he heard a soft voice beside him.. he's heard this voice before. but where? oh- ggukie.

It took every atom in taehyungs body to twist and turn his head towards the direction where the voice came from. Fuck- Taehyung felt air knocking out from his lungs as his breath hitched. His heart pounding heavily as the familiar dizziness entered his hazy mindset, his eyes wide as a popsocket. Just what? ggukie? no- he died.. he died!

The confusion in jeongguks face was growing prominent as he heard no reply from the man beside him, a shiver ran down his spine as he thought that the same man could've been drunk or someone? gosh.

he was fucking pissing himself in the fear, with nothing but a heavy pounding head indulged in fear he'd tilted his head to the side. Eyeing the man who's been shamelessly staring at the boy with his eyes wide like tennis balls. Jeongguk was very confused at first onto why the man was staring at him with such horror and surprise but let me tell you, His own features got mixed in even more expressions as realision tip toed over his frail body. The man was, kim taehyung.