𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 !

It all felt like a lucid dream for taehyung, being caught in a lie of his lover's death and quitting from his life that he's adapted to hate, only to run away and start a new life and meeting his lover again. It all felt like a dream, a lucid dream of him and jeongguk. And no matter how many times he'd pinched himself he still couldn't accept it that it was reality, he was more than happy to accept that anyways.

"No way in hell i'm letting you live here" jeongguk mumbled as his eyes gawked at the size of the building he stood near, He could only describe the place as. Old and garbage, that's all. Cans of bears surrounding the area, trashcan filled with tons of numerous sizes drug bottles and so much more. Well, for taehyung the place was nothing more than luxurious, he was honestly broke. And officially didn't had much money to abort another apartment, and jeongguk for sure wasn't going to let any thing harm taehyung and this place? screamed danger.

"It's not that bad-" "not that bad hyungie? do you think i'm ready to sacrifice a single scratch over your precious self? i'm not letting you live here. We're moving in with me and that's final" And taehyung swore his heart filled with need and want more and more for this man, gosh he was so pure and determined for taehyung.

It wasn't that long before the two were done packing the luggage the elder had, it wasn't much considering how he basically ran away but oh well, and jeongguk made sure to make a mental note to take his hyungie for shopping soon. Once they were out of this crappy place the boys decided to dash out the area with a secure grip around taehyungs wrist, no matter how much taehyung whined and begged for jeongguk to let go he still didn't. The place wasn't safe and he wasn't letting taehyung get a single scratch on the body he worships.

"Is that your apartment complex ?- woah ggukie" Taehyungs jaw merely dropped on the ground upon the fancy looking building infront of him and jeongguk couldn't help but escape a little happy gurgle upon seeing the elder's expressions "mhm! jinnie hyungie is a doctor, he gets enough pay for a nice lifestyle" Jeongguk mumbled as he dragged the suitcase against the marble tiled floor, taehyung swore the area was this clean and perfect that he basically saw his reflection through the clear tiles.

"Jinnie hyungie?" taehyung asked, peering up at jeongguk with soft welled eyes "He's my brother.." He replied, and god did taehyung felt on ease? he was almost scared that jeongguk had moved on and the person named jin would be his boyfriend but gosh he was fucking relived.

"and there! i'm home-" jeongguks loud ramble stopped as soon as he eyed the male passed out on the couch, popcorns around him as he snuggled up in the blanket that swayed ontop of him, and jeongguk made a mental note to clean the area in the morning when jin leaves for his shift. "Is this uh..jinnie?" Taehyung whispered softly, trying not to make the boy disturbed from his slumber and jeongguk almost smiled at the kind thought of taehyung lowering his voice so the male can have his slumber in peace.

To the question just received, jeongguk nodded as he slipped his coat off, taking his converse off and placing them in the rack while taehyung untied the laces of his sneakers, jeongguk helping him. The youngest of the two quitely tiptoed and turned off the tv along with the lights, leaving one on for the corridor before guiding taehyungs luggage to his own room, last one to the corridor. Taehyung following him like a dumb lost puppy.

Jeongguk and taehyung snaked their figures through the door frame as they entered the room, taehyungs eyes darting and staring at the precious looking furniture infront of him. Everything a mix of black and baby blue, jeongguk really liked those two colours huh? surely he did!

"Shower,, you first or me?" said jeongguk as he puffed his pillows up, sighing as he stood back up properly and placed his palms against his love handles.

"together"