Chapter 5

"Endy Earth?"

"No, too close to Chiba"

"Endy Moon?"

"Sounds like a South Korean Surname"

"Endy Osaka?"

"I'm not Naru's brother!"

"Endy Shitennou?"

"Mhmmm..." Mamoru frowned "That could work." He gazed at the little cat who was busy entering the given information into her super mini computer highly concentrated.

"Can you tell me the reason why we have to invent a surname for me? I will neither work in this past, nor I'll need this name apart from here." Mamoru eyed her actions critically.

"It's just to be on the safe side, Royal Highness." Diana replied, her gaze still focused on the screen in front of her. "Since you've decided not to manipulate Usagi's mind with Artemis Ts capabilities, we need to make sure that your vita is correct and without any gaps. Having said that, we should avoid any lack of information. Particularly if we make any sort of accidental meetings with your past self. Always remember"

She closed her laptop and lifted her eyes up to the tall man sitting next to her on his bed

"I learnt from the best and don't want to confuse the people living in this time not more. It's not recommended manipulating people's minds too often, this could be dangerous."

"It's probably the best to find Galaxia's Star Seed as soon as possible then." Mamoru said rather to himself "Do you have any more information when and where it could appear?"

Diana jumped from the bed over to the little coffee table and grabbed a little rabbit shaped cookie from a jar, placed on the table.

"Uhhhh, they are burnt!" She made a disgusted face and spit out the remaining parts.

"Usako has made them for me as a welcome gift." Mamoru grinned and shrugged mildly "She definitely needs to improve but they are not bad."

By saying this, he got himself a few and chewed them bravely.

"Well, it's not that easy to gather information concerning the Light of Hope at the moment. Since Amy joined the team, we have someone who could help us with the data analysis. Perhaps we can manipulate her and thus, let her work for us?"

Diana suggested innocently but couldn't explain further details when both heard a voice coming up from downstairs.

"Endy? Are you there?" A few moments later, Diana was hidden behind a little shelf while Usagi had climbed up the ladder to the attic and was now standing in front of Mamoru. With a delighted look at the coffee table, she cupped her cheeks and spoke

"Ohhh, you like my cookies!"

"Yeah, not bad at all, thanks again for putting so much efforts into making them." Mamoru kindly returned.

"If you like I can make you some more." She had now a slightly too friendly expression on her face which made Mamoru suspicious concerning her true intentions.

This was Usagi's "I need something from you" face. He had known it too well from various situations throughout the last one and a half years with her.

"I heard that you are having some sort of university holidays and I was wondering if you could help me with something?"

Now they were entering dangerous terrain.

Throughout the last few weeks Mamoru had managed to establish something like a friendship between him and Usagi, although this had become not that easy for him at all.